How clean is your house?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
PituNastyPlace.jpg

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's some funny stuff right there!

I can be a clutter bug at times, but I never save trash! I've heard of people who never like to throw things away, but it usually isn't trash like this. And the bathroom, I don't even want to know what's on the floor and piled on the one side because it looks like crap in plastic bags!

P!tu should photoshop himself on the toilet or in the tub. :lol

There was a show where two British ladies used to go in and clean up someone's home. I've seen a few that were bad like this on there. I could never understand why someone would want to show the world their house in that shape!

No way does someone actually stay there. How could you live?

Dude, I have been in houses this bad and some close to it. People DO live like that. It's amazing to me every time I see something like this.

Oh my God what a nasty broad she must have been! Jesus Chritmas! What in the bloody hell did she even NEED an ironing board for let alone the iron?

Good Lord!

That ^^^^s nasty. I'm a clean freak so it probably creeps me out a little more than most. I could eat off my toilet if I had to.

Same here. It was seeing crap like this all day that made me such a neat freak. I am a little OCD about it.

the most ironic pic is the one with the ironing board because there is a bottle of febreze above it..haha....that and its just strange that it was a girls place...i just dont see many girls being that disgusting..lol

Back