How about Hot Toys MMS Commissioner Loeb?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you guys joking.If so,"Cut it out,yar givin' me the creeps."1 bump to whoever figures out what that's from.

What, blocking the bridge (and failing at that). Yeah, way more important than Gordon stopping Ra's. :rolleyes:

ask yourself why are there so so many versions of the same figure (iron man in your post)? because the demand of the general public (clearly not you :) ) is massive for those charachters!

I think leadercobra isn't serious and is just joking around (at least I hope).

HT DX Stice

HAHA :lol

I don't think Hot Toys would make Ear Loeb and tbh I don't think a lot of people would buy it

people seem more interested in Gordon

Loeb is like Hot Toys making "Second Sailor from the left MMS DX" edition from Pirates of the Caribbean and STILL not making Barbossa

No. If they were to make something like this, they should make the dude from the prison, too.

"You are in herr, rittre man!"

LOL just watched this, and you typed it EXACTLY as he said it haha.

I always heard it as "leecha man."

Even to this day, whenever I watch it, I always get confused and have to think to myself for a second - "What the hell is a leecha man? ARGH! I know I looked this up somewhere, what was it he said again?!
Oh, right, little man. Why do I always forget that?"

Why are people suggesting stupid things? If it's meant to be a joke, then ok, it's pretty funny. But if you guys are being serious, then i dont know what to say.

Why are people suggesting stupid things? If it's meant to be a joke, then ok, it's pretty funny. But if you guys are being serious, then i dont know what to say.

Dude, they're all jokes. Nobody really expects Hot Toys to take any of this seriously, so it isn't mean in seriousness.

Except for the one about Falafel Guy. He's got kids to feed, after all.

with GAVEL, joker card and alternate 'home' costume.

I'd personally like either a DX Chechen with dogs or a DX pencil killed thug. Scratch that, a DX "white guy on the boat that wanted to blow up the other ship but didnt end up doing it out of the kindness of his heart" figure with alternate headsculpt with PERS, authentic sweat drips and the box and detonator.

Dude, they're all jokes. Nobody really expects Hot Toys to take any of this seriously, so it isn't mean in seriousness.

Except for the one about Falafel Guy. He's got kids to feed, after all.

Haha ok man! it's cool then :D

Loeb is pretty cool guy, eh treats godon bad, and doesn't fraid of no colt 45 poison.

Back