How about Hot Toys MMS Commissioner Loeb?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice way to get attention by posting this hahaa.

how about .... make customs yourself for these characters? Geez.... all these suggestions are getting out of hand .. DX this DX that =.=

Asian prisoner from Batman Begins!!!

"You are in hell little man. And I am the devil"

hhahhahha yeh darren mate that will be awesome.. I always find that dialogue/line annoying and super-cheesy hahaha

how about: Rade Serbedzija who played the Homeless Man and said "nice coat" :rotfl
WHAT A PUNCH LINE! :lol
RadeSerbedzija.jpg
mi2.jpg

He also played in Eyes Wide Shut, 24, MI2, Snatch, Memento and he's going to play Gregorovich in the upcoming Harry Potter movie...

You might as well make the whole cast, incl the little roles, that way you can replay Batman Begins in 1/6th scale...

Re: How about MMS DX Commissioner Loeb?

How about a DX Homeless Coat Guy from Begins while were at it. "SHoulda tipped better."

crap, I just saw your post.
Was watching this "interesting" thread from the back on :)

So acutally Homeless Guy got 2 punch lines! So it makes him even more interesting than a Loeb :horror

LOL

I'd be up for both of those. beautiful suggestions for beautiful figures. my wallet would hurt.

lol I'd imagine, especially if you would buy every single character made in 1/6 :duh

I already have a list of what he can come with.

picture.php

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

dude you should have paused a second their when you posted that! seriously :)

you really got a LIST of things wich HOMELESS guy can come with? :D
please, for the amusement of the board, post that list! :chew

Re: How about MMS DX Commissioner Loeb?

Difabio might not know you well enough to tell when you're making fun of him but I do.

ok, than I'll be frank :)

doesn't the nature of most comments ring any bell to you two, namely how pointless it is to actually demand figures to be made WITH things to come with...they are so uninteresting by themselves, and yet you even ask for EXTRA's to come with them LOL!

and when somebody here said he had a LIST of things to come with HOMELESS GUY, that asking for comments :)

Why would any company make such irrelevant figures if iconic characters as BATMAN '89 (just to name one) isn't even made!!?
And I really believe you guys want Hot Toys or some company like that to make Loebs and Homeless Guys, since you put "MMS" in the title, if it ware custom demands, it would be a different story.

Why cant they make every figure? If they stopped making so many ugly iron mans and predators and did the entire line as dark knight then we might even get to see lau's bodygaurds, and the couple who needs a panic room in a 2 pack with changable clothes?

Why cant they make every figure? If they stopped making so many ugly iron mans and predators and did the entire line as dark knight then we might even get to see lau's bodygaurds, and the couple who needs a panic room in a 2 pack with changable clothes?

you really don't get it huh?

ask yourself why are there so so many versions of the same figure (iron man in your post)? because the demand of the general public (clearly not you :) ) is massive for those charachters!

It's all about iconic characters, characters with a soul, with soul and fame!
Not some simple, one film, one time, appearence of a "extra".

You'd better ask for a 1989 Batman or some other iconic figure that hasn't made it into a descent Hot Toys figure!

They milk the TS line dry and yet we still have no Scarecrow.

Imagine all the possibilities.....Go look at all the different T-600s if you think my suggestions are ridiculous :lol

1. Dr. Crane (Scarecrow mask not included)
2. Dr. Crane + Full Scarecrow mask
3. Dr. Crane + Scarecrow mask with maggots (DC Direct Exclusive)
4. Dr. Crane + Scarecrow mask with bat (Tokyo Toyfair Exclusive)
5. Dr. Crane + Scarecrow mask with flaming eyes and mouth (SDCC Exclusive)
6. Dr. Crane + Tasered Scarecrow mask that lights up (HK Ani-Com Exclusive)

How bout' Brian the Bat-Imposter with authentic hockey pads?? I smell a money-maker here, guys!!

Back