hottoys VIP X'mas gift

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heewing

Freakalicious
Reaction score
with outfit by Heineken special edition....:naughty

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

looks a lot like michael scofield from prison break!

PB-Michael-Scofield-prison-break-638203_1024_768.jpg

edit: a reused head from their prison break figure i guess or maybe not

michael_scofield_doll.jpg

Yup.
Saw the body looks awesome saw pics of it somewhere else, maybe here, and it definitely is a must buy. gonna replace a few of the bodys of my figures.

Re: Hot Toys' Christmas Present

Very cool! Congrats!!

hot toys did an amzing job turning a black guy into a white dude.
if someone asks what do i mean.. the guy from prison break is african american...look up his credentials or biography..it doesn't mean anything to me just pointing it out.

if someone asks what do i mean.. the guy from prison break is african american...look up his credentials or biography..it doesn't mean anything to me just pointing it out.

Pointing what out? That he looks white? Ergo HT's sculpt and body. So what exactly was your point again? :dunno

Pointing what out? That he looks white? Ergo HT's sculpt and body. So what exactly was your point again? :dunno

:lol .. yeah apparently God took care of that, not Hot Toys ....

Wow. I have absolutely no reason to think that Hot Toys would have my address or an incentive to send one to me. . .but I hope that they do.

Actually he is of African-American, Jamaican, English, German, Jewish, Cherokee, Russian, French, Dutch, Syrian and Lebanese descent. And the figure looks like him.

Back