hottoys batman mixed medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unbreakable

Super Freak
Reaction score
want to know what you all think , have put a medicom batman onto a hottoys true type with dark knight head and it fits. not great photos

that's a bery nice mix u have, think its the first time anyone done this? looks really great unbreakable =)

This actually doesn't look that bad. It could be a good stand in for those who don't have the OC Batman. I may try this.

i for one dont have the oc and am very intrigued by what you have done. since i dont think i will ever find an oc at a price i can afford i was wondering if a med selling for 170 is a fair price and worth the money or should i look elsewhere? i'd hate to drop that kind of money on a sub par figure but alas i dont know if i have an alternate solution. any input would be greatly appreciated!!

i for one dont have the oc and am very intrigued by what you have done. since i dont think i will ever find an oc at a price i can afford i was wondering if a med selling for 170 is a fair price and worth the money or should i look elsewhere? i'd hate to drop that kind of money on a sub par figure but alas i dont know if i have an alternate solution. any input would be greatly appreciated!!

A medicom OC Bats should not cost 170. BBTS had them a while back for around $88 but these sold out some weeks back. I've seen them on ebay for a lot less than 170 since.

My two cents is that if you're not confident re: modding away the flaws in the medi version then you should either spend a bit more than 170 and get a Takara, or save up those pennies for the HT version.

Looks pretty awesome Unbreakable! :rock
looks like the bigger body gets rid of the Medi's saggy chest.

What TT did you use? Regular, Slim, Narrow?

also, could you please swap the gauntlets to their proper arms? Medicom put them on the wrong way which I am assuming is why you have them like that as well ?

Still though, great looking custom and gives me a great idea for the far future

just used the standed true type because it fills the suit out ,and yes i'll put them the right way,thanks:slap

Is the suit easily removable from the Medicom OC Batman? Or did you still have to do mods on the Medicom OC costume? I might try this, what a great idea! :D

Thanks a lot.. your member ID suits you - UNBREAKABLE! :rock

thanks lone wolf,just took the back part of and flipped it over the front ,and the suit just pulled down over the body,but had to to glue the back part back on ,once the the true type was in the suit.:yess::clap

Back