Hot Toys - X-Men DOFP - Wolverine photos by [JingoBell]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man. Really like this figure. If only there wasn't an onslaught of figures and preorders now I would want to pick this up. Maybe get it later on.

Great looking figure. I think HT finally nailed Jackman's likeness. Not in my budget right now because of bunch of PO but I might pick this up someday maybe nxt yr. Hope it doesnt get sold out too soon.

Awesome pics as always, but I'm still not a fan of the HS or the price. Maybe if it goes on deep discount.

It looks good but this is why I don't like a lot of the human HT figures... He looks so totally bored and dead behind the eyes in anything but a museum pose. Wolverine does not strike a pose with a deadpan face.

It looks good but this is why I don't like a lot of the human HT figures... He looks so totally bored and dead behind the eyes in anything but a museum pose. Wolverine does not strike a pose with a deadpan face.

He does if the pose from the film is him sleeping :lol

I like the comparison shot of the 3 most recent figs. I agree it does seem to be the best of them so far, although I didn't really care for the costume design of DoFP.

I might get one down the line.

Back