Hot Toys - X-Men Days of Future Past?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching DOFP again I totally would love to see a costumed Magneto in addition to Logan. Though Quicksilver and Blink would also be very tempting (and yes I know that there is no chance for anyone other than Wolverine, I'm just saying it'd be cool to see those other guys regardless.)

After watching DOFP again I totally would love to see a costumed Magneto in addition to Logan. Though Quicksilver and Blink would also be very tempting (and yes I know that there is no chance for anyone other than Wolverine, I'm just saying it'd be cool to see those other guys regardless.)

absolutely! Blink I never thought about but now that you mention it.... she was pretty awesome. The only future X-Men I don't like is Warpath. He could see the Sentinels from miles away but couldnt see or hear the one sentinel just over the cliff...... who then killed Storm, WTF? :dunno

:rotfl

I'm more interested in Kitty's sculpt cause I like Ellen in general. And Bishop's design. He looked pretty badass. Looked anyways.

A Sentinel would be sweet and while I do prefer the look of the ones from the 70's they were huge. The future Sentinels weren't that much bigger than the mutants and would be feasible to see in figure form.

0.jpg

Well in fairness, all Uncle Bob did in T2 was run away from the T-1000 like a *****, then commit suicide like the emo robot we all knew he was, yet several people bought figures of that character.

I've ordered about 10,000 X-Men Days of Future Past Blu-rays from Amazon China in the hopes of getting this Wolverine figure.

Reminds me of a guy years ago who bought something like 50,000 lottery tickets trying to win a $100 million prize or whatever. . .probably not a math major.

There was a lot of fuss over Magneto on FB a few months back when X-Men Days of Future Past released. After Wolverine if they were to do another I'd see them going for him though there's plenty I'd get.

Extremely excited, this will be my first HT Wolverine figure.

Nope, I thought the head sculpts came out as bad as the movies they were based on, I’m hoping this one comes out better.

I think we’ll get at least 3 figures from this line, if those figures sell well, then we will probably get a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back