Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A true solo movie release! I ended up making my own with various pieces over the various releases, but I would get this.

But HT exclusive, I see another Cap Stealth Suit debacle.

Damn... this looks like the definite Hot Toys Wonder Woman.
Their best sculpt, the best looking outfit, the improved body, improved armour, "real" hair...
About time.

So are you gonna get this abake? Or wait for IA? :monkey3

A true solo movie release! I ended up making my own with various pieces over the various releases, but I would get this.

D’oh hopefully it isn’t as limited as the Stealth Suit Cap :horror😲

Great looking figure. Way better than that Batman. Kind of weird there's no Superman announcement.

Hmm yeah Supes should be announced in conjunction with these, I’m kinda wishing for a repainted MoS.

I literally paid for the WW84 figure a few weeks ago. This is like the Armory Batman all over again lol. So the difference between this and WW84 is the headsculpt with rooted hair, sword and shield?

Yes, limited to 1,500 in selected markets. I wonder how that compares to the Endgame Cap Stealth Suit or that Disney 100 Iron Man Mark VII. Looks good but beyond the hair and that gaudy display base it's all reused stuff. I wonder what kind of premium they're going to charge for that hair?

Don't know if it's worth the price of the entire figure just to get that head sculpt to put on my WW Deluxe... for me anyway. I prefer the more muted colors of the BvS/ZSJL suit. I'll probably wait to see if a good third party knockoff of the head sculpt comes out.

That hair will be trouble to keep styled.

The figure does look good, though. I was about to pre-order the 84 version and may still do so. I do like that base along with the sword and shield, though.

Bet it comes at a premium but I don’t think they can get away with charging InArt prices with no moving eyes and a head that’s obviously too small for that body.
I don't know if it's too small or if it's just sitting up too high on that giraffe-like neck. Similar to the WW84 head with the sculpted hair I think they need to bore out the neck adapter more so it sits lower on the neck. Or just make a body with the correct neck length but then they wouldn't be able to reuse those 1,500 leftover WW84 bodies. :lol

OK this one I do like and the base is glorious.

I see it's an exclusive so how hard will this be to get?

Oddly enough I just got my shipping invoice for the 84 WW figure. Now I don't know whether to keep that figure or not. 🙄

Nice looking rooted hair as long as it stays that way in production. Making figures with a permanent side glance is one of the worst things that can be done IMHO though so it’s a pass for me. Should’ve at least had moveable eyes if they really wanted to go all out.

I don't know if it's too small or if it's just sitting up too high on that giraffe-like neck. Similar to the WW84 head with the sculpted hair I think they need to bore out the neck adapter more so it sits lower on the neck. Or just make a body with the correct neck length but then they wouldn't be able to reuse those 1,500 leftover WW84 bodies. :lol
:lol Right, they're obviously going for a release that let's them cash in on a bunch of already existing assets, so there's no chance anything gets improved or corrected.

I think it's that being too small also makes it sit up too high on the neck; in my view, if the head were larger the chin would come down farther as it should. Wouldn't take much, just a 3% increase to the face size and I think it looks perfect.

wwhead.jpg

Don't know if it's worth the price of the entire figure just to get that head sculpt to put on my WW Deluxe... for me anyway. I prefer the more muted colors of the BvS/ZSJL suit. I'll probably wait to see if a good third party knockoff of the head sculpt comes out.
TTTOYS TQ022 is probably the closest you're gonna get.

Back