1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn nice figure!
I was thinking of canceling her, but she's turned out great. I really hope the JL sculpt is the same as this one.

I thought it was pretty clear i was implying the figure more resembles photo #2 than photo #1 from a expressive standpoint while maintaining it wasn't perfect but far from "looking nothing like her".

I get what you mean, people use a picture of Gal with a neutral expression then use that as a comparison pic to a sculpt with angry expression and say it looks nothing like her, since that is not a fair comparison. If they want to prove their point they should use a comparison pic of the real Gal with the same expression as the one on the sculpt.

I was replying to Dark Avatar but it appears his post has been deleted.

I am actually surprized you saw my post, I deleted it quite quickly after I posted it, because I had second thoughts about posting it, as I didn't feel the need to get into a pointless debate about the likeness of the eyes of this sculpt with those comparison pictures of the eyes of the real Gal and one on the proto sculpt.

Last edited:
an absolutely stunning figure. head sculpt likeness is good, skin tone and muscle tone are very authentic.
plus a lots of accessories and gorgeous stand. well done HT.

wonder woman.jpg

Just seen the ToysTV unboxing pop up on YouTube, seems an odd time very early on a Sunday morning. :lol

This could be my favourite figure of the year so far.

Not picking this up but damn...turn out great! :clap

Turned out amazing. Definitely a winner.

Yep totally agree. That body is amazing. The breast bone structure underneath and muscle definition in the arms and legs is so good. Sure no long term dynamic poses for her, but absolutely amazing looking.

Only niggle would be the headsculpt joining the neckpeg. But they can't do much there due to the pulled back sculpted hair. However JL hair hopefully should be able to cover that up.

Can't wait for JL WW now !!!!

Yep totally agree. That body is amazing. The breast bone structure underneath and muscle definition in the arms and legs is so good. Sure no long term dynamic poses for her, but absolutely amazing looking.

Only niggle would be the headsculpt joining the neckpeg. But they can't do much there due to the pulled back sculpted hair. However JL hair hopefully should be able to cover that up.

Can't wait for JL WW now !!!!

the figure body is actually elastic like a real body, you can feel it when you press on the muscles. those muscle on the leg, the back and the collar bones are so authentic and well defined. its marvelous, I am thrilled.

the figure body is actually elastic like a real body, you can feel it when you press on the muscles. those muscle on the leg, the back and the collar bones are so authentic and well defined. its marvelous, I am thrilled.

So I wonder is this some sort of new "tech" ? You'd think they would be marketing this as a feature too ??

Can't believe I am actually talking about this for a figure.....and a girl one at that !!

So I wonder is this some sort of new "tech" ? You'd think they would be marketing this as a feature too ??

Can't believe I am actually talking about this for a figure.....and a girl one at that !!

yes, i think this is a whole new body developed by HT just for gal gadot wonder woman. and according to past experience, howard is going to reuse
it over and over again. more version of gal gadot should be comming in the future!

yes, i think this is a whole new body developed by HT just for gal gadot wonder woman. and according to past experience, howard is going to reuse
it over and over again. more version of gal gadot should be comming in the future!

That's fine with me. The more movies the better. I'm in love with her :lol

Yup I might have given up on the rest of the DCEU by this point, but I would gladly buy a figure of every outfit she wore in that movie.

In fact I'm kinda bummed no one's offered a WWI civilian outfit yet.

Yup I might have given up on the rest of the DCEU by this point, but I would gladly buy a figure of every outfit she wore in that movie.

In fact I'm kinda bummed no one's offered a WWI civilian outfit yet.

Pretty much how I feel. Gal’s Wonder Woman is a fantastic interpretation of the character unfortunately lost in a mess of a DC cinematic universe. I have appreciated some of the things born out of it though, and this figure will represent that nicely on the shelf.

Pretty much how I feel. Gal’s Wonder Woman is a fantastic interpretation of the character unfortunately lost in a mess of a DC cinematic universe. I have appreciated some of the things born out of it though, and this figure will represent that nicely on the shelf.

With Affleck not wanting to pull on the suit again, have you heard the proposal that they use Batfleck as a bookend to relate to a younger version of himself (different actor). This then creates a type of soft boot of the franchise. As the others are pretty much immortal. Superman, WW and Aquaman can then easily be involved in a new trilogy with a younger (different actor) Batman.

I think this would work out great, and make the best of a bad situation too I guess.

Has there been ANY news on this figure? Heck, the movie is on heavy rotation on cable right now - at this rate, the next movie will be out before this figure hits....

Has there been ANY news on this figure? Heck, the movie is on heavy rotation on cable right now - at this rate, the next movie will be out before this figure hits....

I'm guessing you are thinking of another figure since there has been a ton of news since it was released.

Yes, my bad - I just voyaged back several pages and saw the news/shots...looks gorgeous -can't wait! That portrait is breathtaking!

With Affleck not wanting to pull on the suit again, have you heard the proposal that they use Batfleck as a bookend to relate to a younger version of himself (different actor). This then creates a type of soft boot of the franchise. As the others are pretty much immortal. Superman, WW and Aquaman can then easily be involved in a new trilogy with a younger (different actor) Batman.

I think this would work out great, and make the best of a bad situation too I guess.

Not so easy to do... Batman met Superman , WW and Aquaman for the first time in BvS and Justice Legue...

Back