1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headsculpt looks outstanding, even better than the prototype maybe. Gorgeous looking figure really can't wait to get this.

Thank you for the answers.

I found this pic :

5bfb453d4f7479068c56bee1a3da6c80.jpg

Nice. While I am interested in other figures this is the last figure I officially have pre-ordered for this year. I think it came out really well.

Looks just like the proto, doesn’t look to be much quality lost. Can’t wait to start seeing in hand pictures.

Looks great, but I'll enjoy this sculpt on the JL figure. This is wonderful for those in on it.

Yeah. Hopefully Hot Toys releases the JL version not too long after this one considering my Flex Pays pay off by the end of this month.

Looks great, but I'll enjoy this sculpt on the JL figure. This is wonderful for those in on it.

Totally agree here. This sculpt with full hair (and not tied back) looks great ! It will be interesting to see if they stay with what they did with the proto (ie this sculpt with rooted hair) or not.

Pretty big gamble if they decide to go something different.

I've got WW, Supes and Batman on order for the end of the year. Looking forward to have those 3 all together.

Yeah. Hopefully Hot Toys releases the JL version not too long after this one considering my Flex Pays pay off by the end of this month.

From a purely selfish point of view I hope it doesn't. Already having to pay for the 1/4 Batman, now this and the Joker also likely to release before the end of the month. Might have to sell something just to get those three. I could use a month or two without a release to replenish the funds. :lol

Back