1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tweak what? Those are still not open toed..

HHdiT6j.jpg

tWoxgt7.jpg

Tweak abit of colors..
:)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly.
First impression was, where are her toes???

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

what I said earlier! Ankle joint is the deal breaker for me TBH...it really breaks the symmetry of her legs.

I was sure they'd do this version and I'm glad it turned out this damn good!

This is a company that does "Movie Promo Editions" without blinking to get people to buy multiples. I think you'll see this sculpt either with or without rooted hair with the BvS parts slapped onto this body with a cloak and a themed base put out without a problem. They'll wait until about August/September to solicit it and then Wonder Woman will be one of the last Justice League members (first will probably be Batman) and be out again with minimal changes. I really think HT isn't going to skip a chance to go to the well and charge us $200+ with minimal change on their part.

It's hard to be sure with this one but I wouldn't be surprised either way they went. Widow is a different story because each version was different enough to warrant a new release. Even AoU Thor was different enough than DW Light Armor to warrant a new figure, but Vision wasn't so he got skipped. I think Vision was the only character that got skipped thus far.

I don't know if there are any major differences between the BvS and WW outfits, but a different sword & shield, a cloak, glowing gauntlets and a unraveled lasso might earn a new release

Tweak what? Those are still not open toed..

HHdiT6j.jpg

tWoxgt7.jpg

There's no wedge heel on screen like the statue and figure have. Weird that they did that

I accidentally found her through the links after ordering the framed Olivia WW print and pre-ordered her before the newsletter email even came out this afternoon. This sculpt looks absolutely fantastic.

There's no wedge heel on screen like the statue and figure have. Weird that they did that

Its common for heeled shoes to be flat when doing physical fights in movies. She has the wedge in the film, they just have flat versions for the stunts so people arent breaking their ankles, we're not supposed to notice.

Happens a few quick times with her costume boots too.

Well ****, I was wrong. Never thought anyone would nail Gal's likeness. Funniest part is, you can really see on the forum banner how off other Gal Gadot WW sculpts really are. Hell even HT's initial sculpt wasn't close. :lol

Surprised that this one also has only 17 POA. It means that maybe the BVS one is better at posing than I thought. Sigh. What to do? Get both of these? Get the training one and wait for standard WW 2.0? Don't know what to do.

I don't want to be the odd one here. But I have rarely seen any good collector do any good extreme poses on any of their figures. Not sure what's the challenge with a little less articulation is. These are expensive figures and I have rarely seen anyone with a "good collection" use these in extreme poses / like toys. So to me:

Accuracy > posability

17 poa for a classy looking accurate seamless figure is stellar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to be the odd one here. But I have rarely seen any good collector do any good extreme poses on any of their figures. Not sure what's the challenge with a little less articulation is. These are expensive figures and I have rarely seen anyone with a "good collection" use these in extreme poses / like toys. So to me:

Accuracy > posability

17 poa for a classy looking accurate seamless figure is stellar!

I just want to be able to bend the arms without damage. Not really an extreme pose but something my Gamora cannot safely do.

I just want to be able to bend the arms without damage. Not really an extreme pose but something my Gamora cannot safely do.

I understand but there will always be a trade off. In my view you will be fine bending these a bit! Better than prominent joints on a classy woman figure.

I love the idea......
Lets take a super short skirt......tear it and burn it and make it even shorter.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

very nicely built, the body looks very solid. may be some kind of bendable plastic, or just rubber?
i dont know. preordered anyway.

ww 1.jpg
ww 2.jpg
ww 3.jpg
ww 4.jpg
ww 5.jpg

Looks like the same type of body they've used for Leonidas way back.
I had that figure since its release 'till recently and the body was in good condition still.

Its so beautiful, all that bronze and copper, figure looks even better under average lights!

Back