1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figure looks so stunning but the base looks kinda cheesy with that stars. Preordered anyway.

"Stunning" is definitely the right word for this. Hell, even if this outfit were only worn for a couple minutes in the movie, I would still want to get this figure.

"Stunning" is definitely the right word for this. Hell, even if this outfit were only worn for a couple minutes in the movie, I would still want to get this figure.

:exactly: I was impressed with the prototype pics released by HT yesterday but those secretbase pics posted earlier take it to another level. Incredible looking figure!

just so impressive- yeah those stars on the base alittle overdone but love the logo

As much as I love this figure, after just finishing the movie, I'd gladly trade this announcement for either Antiope or Hippolyta. SO much awesome in those Amazons.

As much as I love this figure, after just finishing the movie, I'd gladly trade this announcement for either Antiope or Hippolyta. SO much awesome in those Amazons.

Totally agree. This figure looks great, but I'd rather use the funds for a different character since I'll (eventually) have the BvS WW. Preferably Hippolyta.

This looks fantastic but i am going to wait for some in hand reviews of the BvS WW body before i PO (I have a year before it ships so no rush).

Definitely getting this training armor version. I'll pass on the BVS. No way Hot Toys doesn't release a solo film version.

I can't believe some people are saying the sculpt looks nothing like her though :huh

I doubt this will take a year, its been developer alongside the BvS WW so by start next year we'll probably see her.

The headsculpt on this is magnificent. Much better than the BvS figure Imo. I like the body but I'd like to see more release photos or any photos that aren't from HT

Figure looks so stunning but the base looks kinda cheesy with that stars. Preordered anyway.
I actually really like this style of base. The stars suit the character in my opinion. They did a similar style base for Suicide Squad. Looks classy while being pretty simple and also manages to fits in a diorama. I wish the Batman V Superman and Man of Steel bases were a similar style.

Just returned from having seen the film this morning. Thought it was great. It's essentially the DCEU's equivalent of the MCU's TFA; tone is about on par with it and the premise was similar, but I personally thought WW was better (though I enjoyed TFA also).

After having seen it, I'm confident that the only two figures that will likely emerge from this film are this figure and a WW in her regular outfit. Likely won't be a Trevor nor an Ares. PO'd this figure yesterday and it'll be the only figure I get from it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just returned from having seen the film this morning. Thought it was great. It's essentially the DCEU's equivalent of the MCU's TFA; tone is about on par with it and the premise was similar, but I personally thought WW was better (though I enjoyed TFA also).

After having seen it, I'm confident that the only two figures that will likely emerge from this film are this figure and a WW in her regular outfit. Likely won't be a Trevor nor an Ares. PO'd this figure yesterday and it'll be the only figure I get from it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Why so confident HT won't do anything but WW from the movie if you don't mind me asking? If there's a solid box office after the good reviews I could see them doing one or two additional figures to cash in.

Personally I don't think I'll be able to afford anything but this figure from the WW movie but it would be cool to see Steve and one of the villains anyway. Think I'm gonna pick this figure up and stick with the BvS version for her regular suit. Maybe try to get the sculpt and extra accessories on eBay later but then again would I display her in the cloak anyway? Probably not.

Why so confident HT won't do anything but WW from the movie if you don't mind me asking? If there's a solid box office after the good reviews I could see them doing one or two additional figures to cash in.

Personally I don't think I'll be able to afford anything but this figure from the WW movie but it would be cool to see Steve and one of the villains anyway. Think I'm gonna pick this figure up and stick with the BvS version for her regular suit. Maybe try to get the sculpt and extra accessories on eBay later but then again would I display her in the cloak anyway? Probably not.

I don't think Ares is a popular enough villain that would warrant a figure and I put Steve Trevor on par with Peggy Carter, who never got a figure. My guess is that HT has a bit more of a love affair with the MCU over the DCEU and if they never made a Peggy, I don't see them making a Steve Trevor either.

It would be cool if they do for those who want one and I hope they do, but I just personally wouldn't get my hopes up as my guess is that they won't spend a great amount of time making figures from this film.

Back