1/6 Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup left them like statues in a display so disturbing the back of the knees started tearing followed by arms
Well I hope ACI decides to make female gladiator body some thing like the 300 figure and we can all shift to that because hot toys is to lazy to do they basically used their preexisting seemed body from resident evil Ada and changed the color but it's more then likely that body

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Yeah agreed. It's pointless to do this version when the Batman V Superman is just about to come out and because we'll see another version of essentially the same outfit later this year. This version is probably the version from the solo film and I bet we don't see more. Unless they surprise us and do an exclusive or something possibly with the cloak she wears.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they have the regular solo version already in the works but want to see how the BVS sells first.

It's not exactly the same as the BVS, the solo is brighter and the skirt is longer just a tad bit. Maybe the solo version might be made as a proto yet but I'm pretty sure the concept drawings and design are definitely planned out in their HQ.

It's only a matter of time

Well I hope ACI decides to make female gladiator body some thing like the 300 figure and we can all shift to that because hot toys is to lazy to do they basically used their preexisting seemed body from resident evil Ada and changed the color but it's more then likely that body

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I don't think the ada body had problems though unless I missed it. I think this is a tad different than the Ada or ida because the calves look more muscular..I could be wrong I think the Ada had a few more points of articulation..for one thing, the ada can rotate completely around in the arms

I'm glad this isn't an exclusive, could have easily been.
Il be picking one up alongside the bvs version just cos I know, this will sell later on for stupid amounts on the aftermarket once sold out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A very nice collectible for sure but how long does she actually wear this outfit in the movie? Is that the same sculpt they're using for the BvS Wonder Woman, you know, since that one was updated. I can't tell for sure.

1 Wonder Woman will do for me so the BvS-version will be the one I'm getting. I'm liking that stand as well.

I'm sure she's in this longer than most of the Iron Man armor is on screen
in Iron Man 3 !

Its over, but I hope we do get some more members, at least captain boomerang, katana, el diablo, croc, maybe as sdcc exclusive

Seems like it is over..the release of Quinn from HT seems to be the only thing that can revive this line. Doubt any collectors bought the jokerbats. Really bad strategy on HT part for this SS line

Looks pretty good. The likeness of this sculpt looks to be dead on. I'll probably PO this, since it's totally different from her regular outfit.

That's a much better likeness than the BvS version. Passing on that and this for the inevitable better JL version.

Looking at this pose has given me relief in the arm articulation for this and the BVS version

This arm articulation is acceptable :yess:

The minor nitpick is the skin of the arm bent ..but hey it's seamless, so it's tolerable

Incredible likeness. But will the skin rip at the joints? Do I gamble $200+ to find out? The Themyscira scenes were my favorite in a fun but overrated movie. Thanks.

Back