Hot Toys Wish List. What's yours?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgt.reese

Super Freak
Reaction score
Maybe Hot Toys will see this board and ACTUALLY take into consideration by dropping the love for Iron Man and finishing lines they started or get into ones that are classics.......

My Wish list is
- 2029 Sgt. Reese
- 1984 Reese
- T-800 Police Shootout
- T2 Battle Damaged
- chrome T-800 Endoskeleton from T1
- Corporal Dwayne Hicks!!!!
- Ellen Ripley from Alien
- Ellen Ripley from Aliens!!!!
- Bishop
- Captain Dallas
- Ash
- Vasquez
- Ghostbusters
- Rick Deckard
- Roy Batty
- Hudson
------- What's yours?

Ash- Evil dead II/Army of Darkness

In-Before-the-Lock.gif

I think Enterbay Leon looks great, but the price is keeping me off bounds, and the more I think about it the more expensive it'll get! :S

The matrix

I was thinking about the matrix earlier today. Mainly the sequels.

The first was great it set up the worlds and told what was going on, the second was damn confusing, the french dude kept talking about predeccesers and he was like a computer vampire or somthing, and then there was Col. Saunders at the end spouting loads of big words, it was like we were expected to know there were previous Matrix's without any indication.

Then the third where Neo bargained with the machines to kill Smith, but a machine is logical, even after smith died they should've logically destroyed Zion, why would they give up the power sources?

And then Neo had powers in the real world, what was that about?

I dunno, its been a while, i should probably just wathc them again.

I don't but many HT products. The only line I'm really interested in and hope they expand on is the Resident Evil series figures. I'd like to see characters outside of RE5 like RE1 and RE3 Jill, Rebecca, Barry, Claire, etc.

I don't but many HT products. The only line I'm really interested in and hope they expand on is the Resident Evil series figures. I'd like to see characters outside of RE5 like RE1 and RE3 Jill, Rebecca, Barry, Claire, etc.

They did some RE figures a while back i think there was Leon, Ada and some others.

Awesome, another HT wishlist thread. What is going on with the number of superfluous new threads being created lately?

They did some RE figures a while back i think there was Leon, Ada and some others.

Yeah, I got the two RE5 Jill Valentine figures, Ada's the next one coming out and they released some figures of characters from Resident Evil 4 and 5, but not from any of the earlier games yet due to licensing I think. Hopfully Capcom will come around soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back