Hot Toys WandaVision Figures Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's likely they'll go the Hela route...which is still a phenomenal figure, but those shoulder joints are a bit of an eyesore...

Yep, as stunning as Hela is (especially the sculpt) those joints really draw your attention and detract from the overall aesthetic. Not as awful as the Harley figures though....those things look horrific. Hopefully they'll go the Wonder Woman route.

So fingers crossed for seamless Wanda...with sculpted hair....and a fantastic likeness on the sculpt(s). I'll also take the moon on a stick.

Yep, as stunning as Hela is (especially the sculpt) those joints really draw your attention and detract from the overall aesthetic. Not as awful as the Harley figures though....those things look horrific. Hopefully they'll go the Wonder Woman route.

So fingers crossed for seamless Wanda...with sculpted hair....and a fantastic likeness on the sculpt(s). I'll also take the moon on a stick.

With Hela (depending on the pose) the cape & shoulder portions of the costume could effectively camouflage those seams. I suppose if they give us Wanda's Red Riding Hood cape, that and long, frizzy doll hair could effectively do the same, but otherwise I agree - seamless shoulders like WW are the way to go. Fortunately her gloves cover the elbows, so no need to go seamless anywhere else.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Guarantee if Hot Toys made a figure of that the costume would be different in the Doctor Strange movie. In fact HT might bank on that and hold off for that reason. Didn't read back, sorry if someone already posted this.

Yeah, I’m betting her finale costume goes the way of her costume at the end of AOU. She’s gonna have a completely different look in DS2

Spoiler Spoiler:

:exactly: I would have liked a figure of that too.

I finally started watching the series this week and just finished all of the episodes (after having numerous items spoiled because of Youtube's video recommendations... :gah:). I don't think I'll pick up a Vision, but definitely in for a Scarlet Witch.

Also, add me to the camp who does NOT want sculpted hair. Give me dollie hair that can be styled to look natural (or windswept) depending on the overall head/neck pose.

Not sure I'd buy with sculpted hair; already BW for me is falling into the "pass" category partially because of that. I have 3 SW and multiple BW - their hair looks fine. E.g. it doesn't just frizz or look bad as time passes (because it's fiber, not hair). IMO SW needs rooted hair.

Yeah I suspect we'll probably get a slightly different, less dark outfit in the DS sequel, but I'd still totally get this one as it just looks badass as hell.

With Hela (depending on the pose) the cape & shoulder portions of the costume could effectively camouflage those seams. I suppose if they give us Wanda's Red Riding Hood cape, that and long, frizzy doll hair could effectively do the same, but otherwise I agree - seamless shoulders like WW are the way to go. Fortunately her gloves cover the elbows, so no need to go seamless anywhere else.

thank you for those pics,they are awesome

Take this with a huge grain of salt but apparently Secret Base has a prototype of the SW figure ready to show off, they're just waiting for the go-ahead to do so.

Take this with a huge grain of salt but apparently Secret Base has a prototype of the SW figure ready to show off, they're just waiting for the go-ahead to do so.

Niceeeeee. Guess they're probably waiting a week, so guess our earliest look could be next Friday.

I'd come out of collecting retirement for the final Wanda suit... I have the other three of her, and I doubt the Infinity/Endgame we saw teased a while back will ever be made seeing as it's just the Civil War look with slightly different coloured hair..

Wanda and Vision both could stand to have new and improved figures so I do hope they pursue this license. Wanda especially stands out as a dated release amongst newer figures, and I suspect it would not be hard to noticeably improve upon their one and only Vision figure, either.

attachment.php

Wanda and Vision both could stand to have new and improved figures so I do hope they pursue this license. Wanda especially stands out as a dated release amongst newer figures, and I suspect it would not be hard to noticeably improve upon their one and only Vision figure, either.

attachment.php

That pic shows how badly we need a mantis figure.

Scarlet Witch in the final outfit is the witch that I grew up with. Would very much like to see that realized as an HT figure.

Yeah they even gave Olsen the big wavy almost curly hair in her final outfit . If you think about it the colors of the final costume are her movie colors eventhough the style is like the comics . They really kept the both of best worlds ...Nice touch :clap

Last edited:
Pics of the Barbie Scarlet Witch are floating around...time for HT to be able to show theirs.

Back