Hot Toys WandaVision Figures Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niceeeeee. Guess they're probably waiting a week, so guess our earliest look could be next Friday.

I would say the earliest we'll see the reveal is Monday/Tuesday. That's when Funko has been dropping their reveals from each latest episode - after the weekend to allow people to see the episode / spoiler embargo gets lifted on Monday. I imagine Hot Toys would want to ride the hype and reveal it sooner rather than later. If it's anything like the Loungefly SW backpack that sold out within the hour, this figure's pre orders are going to shoot through the roof

Hi all, first time poster :)

I'd not looked at the Hela figure before and for me, and those shoulder seams are a huge turn off. If they go down that route, I can see a lot of people holding off pre ordering until they see what the Doctor Strange version looks like. Really excited (with a touch of trepidation) to see which way they go, Hela or WW. :pray:

I would be in for a sculpted hair wanda. No way that hair would look good rooted. Of course the hair stylists types want doll hair not because it looks good but because it gives them the opportunity to play with and style it.

I'm expecting something late late tonight or early AM Monday. They'll want to hit the hype train soon because as soon as FATWS starts up the focus will be on that, and that show's gonna have a lot more characters to focus speculation on.

I'm expecting something late late tonight or early AM Monday. They'll want to hit the hype train soon because as soon as FATWS starts up the focus will be on that, and that show's gonna have a lot more characters to focus speculation on.

I don't think they'll show something 3 days after a Mando reveal. You might get something Friday.

I'm more excited for Bucky.

I'm expecting either a tease or announcement on Friday so there's a full week after the finale.

Unrelated, Falcon and the Winter Soldier needs a much better acronym than "FAT WS" :lol

I'm expecting either a tease or announcement on Friday so there's a full week after the finale.

Unrelated, Falcon and the Winter Soldier needs a much better acronym than "FAT WS" :lol

Fat white sex....

Looking back at the AOU vision, the biggest thing a new version needs to bring to the table is a new body. I think the show really gave Vision a superhero proportion with broad shoulders and a solid V taper, more than before; the original simply didn't catch even what it was in previous entries to the franchise. It's one of the reasons the figure just looks so...oddly proportioned. I think the T'challa body would be a good option.

Looking back at the AOU vision, the biggest thing a new version needs to bring to the table is a new body. I think the show really gave Vision a superhero proportion with broad shoulders and a solid V taper, more than before; the original simply didn't catch even what it was in previous entries to the franchise. It's one of the reasons the figure just looks so...oddly proportioned. I think the T'challa body would be a good option.

100%

New body, new sculpt. I own the one and only HT Vision and I gotta say you are spot on with your suggestion!

Between WandaVision, ZS JL, and Falcon & the Winter Soldier, HT could potentially be unveiling at least a half dozen new MCU/DCEU figures over the next two months. Or it could be crickets.

Between WandaVision, ZS JL, and Falcon & the Winter Soldier, HT could potentially be unveiling at least a half dozen new MCU/DCEU figures over the next two months. Or it could be crickets.

Well we've been told we were getting WandaVision figures so at least there's that.

Cosbaby photos leaked.

158829934_10104222681050382_1398993308672810584_n.jpg

I hope someone makes a vision statue. A figure with the exposed neck joint would be a no go for me so hopefully someone makes a museum pose statue of vision.

Back