Hot Toys WandaVision Figures Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
White Vision is def happening.

It'd be nice to see HT re-release CW SW since she does wear that outfit in the show.

If we get the comic-accurate SW suit reveal in the season finale then that's a guarantee as well.

White Vision is def happening.

It'd be nice to see HT re-release CW SW since she does wear that outfit in the show.

If we get the comic-accurate SW suit reveal in the season finale then that's a guarantee as well.

They should have re-released cw scarlet witch as a wanda vision promo figure leading up to the show. Probably would have cashed in on hype and the secondary market on the first figure.

I'd say we can expect at least new scarlet witch costume and white vision.

The Halloween costumes seem like they have a good chance of happening, if anything, because of the Cosbabies. Not that those guarantee a figure, but sort of a rectangle-isn?t-always-a-square reasoning.

I'm excited for whatever they decide to release for the show, I'd happily buy one of Wanda from every decade portrayed in the show, and at least one Vision to go with her :lol But I do hope we get at least Wanda in her new costume and they don't hold that over until DS2, it would be a shame to not bring it out now when DS2 is still over a year away

My opinion is that they should do like Mando Bobba and drop a delux package with the two of them together, I wouldn’t want to purchase one without the other, so might as well sell them together and add some cool packaging/accessories.

My opinion is that they should do like Mando Bobba and drop a delux package with the two of them together, I wouldn?t want to purchase one without the other, so might as well sell them together and add some cool packaging/accessories.

Love that idea.

Oh let's say there are a few figures just from Episode 8 they could release.

Hell I wouldn't mind a black and white **** Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore inspired Vision and Wanda

Vision needs a serious revamp as a figure though. New padding and adjustments to the body to hide the articulation underneath. The original shows off the joints through the suit too much.

CAUTION, POSSIBLE SPOILER BELOW

I would really like to see Hot Toys make:

A version of her wearing that dark outfit she wore a couple of episodes ago when she came out of the force field and confronted those troops and the Director. It appeared to be similar to what she wore in Civil War and Infinity War but darker.

That doesn't seem like much of a spoiler, but for future reference you can put
Spoiler Spoiler:

They should have re-released cw scarlet witch as a wanda vision promo figure leading up to the show. Probably would have cashed in on hype and the secondary market on the first figure.
I agree, I think that would've been the best chance of seeing a re-issue.

I'm still a fan of the Civil War costume for Wanda. I was hopeful for a re-release with the show but now I'm thinking they'll just skip to the new version (not sure I like the panels/plating on that).

Vision needs a serious revamp as a figure though. New padding and adjustments to the body to hide the articulation underneath. The original shows off the joints through the suit too much.
Definitely. Those elbows always bothered me a little.

Do you think HT will attempt on doing a version fig of Wanda’s sitcom parody looks :dunno

HT producing even the Halloween costume Wanda and/or Vision might be a stretch. They typically don't do civilian looks. Especially when you consider that it would be at least two years before the figure actually shipped, and the hype will have long since died down. Also they're probably already sitting on at least a few Black Widow and Eternals figures that they haven't been able to show due to the scheduling delays, as well as upcoming figures for Falcon & Winter Soldier, Shang Chi and Loki. If anything they'll produce actual superhero costumes, meaning SW Wanda and Cataract.
That said, I could see one of the knockoff 1/6 companies quickly jumping in and cranking out themed WandaVision H+C sets while the iron is still hot. For the most part it's recasting the Elizabeth Olsen sculpt and applying different hair and paint, recasting the Vision HS (maybe modding a couple into Paul Bettany), tailoring the outfits (most of which are pretty basic), and throwing in a few props.
Conceivably, they could do several sets:
Episode 1 D*ck Van Dyke
Episode 2 Bewitched
Episode 3 Brady Bunch
Episode 5 Family Ties
Episode 6 Halloween costumes
Each set could come with a Wanda & Vision head sculpt, outfits, hands (and maybe female arms) for the B&W episodes, and a couple of props for each show. I could easily see those going for somewhere around $175-$200. They could even knock off the Toys Era or SooSoo Evan Peters QS and make a Halloween costume "Fietro." H+C sets would probably be the quickest way to turn these and cash in, but they could go the full figure route.

An updated Vision with silver collar and a Halloween Vision are my "must" haves.

I sold off my vision and scarlet witch a long time ago. I would probably re-consider purchasing new ones.

I see both Vision and SW versions of the Halloween costumes and their final costumes at the end of 8 (White Vision and teased vision of SW in ep7) for a total of 4.

I think we will get Wanda in her Scarlet Witch outfit that was teased in the last episode. I'm fairly certain she's going to end up in it by the end of the finale this week.

Final Scarlet Witch is a must have for me.

For Vision, I want to see how his situation is resolved for that one....I'd really prefer the green/gold/red version, but we'll see.

Back