Hot Toys WandaVision Figures Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1369007503950942215?s=19 20210308_143903.jpg20210308_143906.jpg20210308_143908.jpg20210308_143858.jpg

So essentially a Vision re-release but no White Vision? Scarlet Witch looks good, but I'm going to have the hair rerooted unless a 3rd party produces a decent KO head.

That's some fancy sculpted hair there in that last picture with multiple separate pieces going. I wonder if that might get simplified for release.

So essentially a Vision re-release but no White Vision? Scarlet Witch looks good, but I'm going to have the hair rerooted unless a 3rd party produces a decent KO head.
Visions body is new - the original looked pretty skinny and flat on details. The head looks recycled but I'm hoping that's just placeholder.

Given the fact that white Vision is the "real" Vision, I think it's safe to say that we will see a figure for him as well. They probably just didn't want to reveal both at once, for fear of them cannibalizing each other's sales.

Not 100% but I dont think Vision is a straight reissue. The colors look different, stronger, the suit has multiple differences like the lines from his shoulders to under his arms, abs more defined, the cape is different. The sculpt looks very similar but not sure if its exact same or just a repaint.

Not 100% but I dont think Vision is a straight reissue. The colors look different, stronger, the suit has multiple differences like the lines from his shoulders to under his arms, abs more defined, the cape is different. The sculpt looks very similar but not sure if its exact same or just a repaint.

The body is defiantly different from the AOU version. This new figure is considerably more muscular. Also I haven’t looked at my AOU version lately (he is in storage) but I agree something looks slightly different about the outfit also. However the material is probably better on the new costume since the technology they use seems to have improved over the years. The head does look pretty much identical to me though. All that being said, although this new version looks great I think I will just keep my AOU Vision and get the new Wanda (I missed out on the CW version.

Back