Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it looks like I'm one of the lucky one because my Raiden is perfect out of the box. Beyond that this is a stunning figure, although I will say that as feared by many the articulation kind of sucks. Fine for me because I prefer museum poses, but I can see how people who like more dynamic poses would be disappointed. Also yes the Muramasma blade is cheap and flimsy the sheath is pretty damn cool. Also I REALLY wish instead of the machine gun he came with a cyborg spine. Oh well.

In short no regrets from me. Pics soon!

I just got my Raiden and both elbows will not ratchet to bend the arm. They ratchet to rotate the four arm but not when bending the elbow. The store I purchased it from is going to call Hot Toys. Everything else was fine but since I animate my figures, this is unexceptionable. I'll keep you all posted.

AFM

Im so disappointed, everyone seems to be having problems with this figure. No wonder why they never bent the elbows at all the conventions, theirs must have been broken too.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Again I REALLY don't know why they used ratchets for the elbows.

Take a look at Arkham Bats. No ratchets and the elbows bend fine.

The figure is outstanding but I am just afraid to move it or even touch it. I feel something will just snap or break. And with all the protective padding on the joints it makes me even more nervous.

The Muramasa is at least better than I expected (dollar store toys is what I expected). What I really like about it is the intensity of the color.

I this got mine and my right elbow ratchet broken. I moved his arm ONCE and it made the click then I moved it down and no click the arm these went down and the ratch these stopped working. What a POS hot toys figures are getting.

Well like you can see I don't post on here at all. More or less because it's a forum and ALL forums have trolls so I tend to stay away. But I seen aswell that the right elbow bean braking on other peoples figures to but it's like $300.00+ shipping Hot toys can't make something that doesn't brake or comes broken. It's a joke. Like come on.

Why Hot Toys didn't just make the arms out of sculpted plastic and forego the rubber covering completely is beyond me. (Like Iron Man's arms). He's supposed to be armored so making the arms out of plastic would have been the best way to go. Then they could have skipped the ratchet joint all together.

Still waiting to see what happens with my Raiden which has two broken elbow joints.

I was just told to send it back for a full refund. I will order one from another online site and see what happens. If this next one comes broken, I will have to just skip owning this figure. So sad for HT to let this happen.

AFM

Is the little mechanism that holds the sheath on his back supposed to adjust further? When I click mine onto his hip its very snug fit and rubs on his chest, is that normal or do I somehow fix that without just loosening it and letting it hang out more.

Back