Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They wouldnt give you a replacement?

I asked them if they could open one and check the elbows and they were unwilling to do that. Then I was told "maybe the the elbow are not suppose to bend".

It's hard to believe this person even sells action figures. It seems like a wise thing to me to make sure the products they sell are in working condition before shipping them out, because if they are not, then they have to go through the whole return process.

I'm pretty disappointed about the whole thing. I hope my second one works out. I'll post what happens.

AFM

Took some pictures last night.

IMG_3333.JPG

IMG_3334.JPG

IMG_3335.JPG

IMG_3336.JPG

Sharp Photos:clap:clap

I'm still waiting to get a response on my request for a replacement, I put in the request Monday so hopefully at some point today they will get back to me:dunno

I asked them if they could open one and check the elbows and they were unwilling to do that. Then I was told "maybe the the elbow are not suppose to bend".

It's hard to believe this person even sells action figures. It seems like a wise thing to me to make sure the products they sell are in working condition before shipping them out, because if they are not, then they have to go through the whole return process.

I'm pretty disappointed about the whole thing. I hope my second one works out. I'll post what happens.

AFM

WTF!!!

Why would HUMAN elbows on a FIGURE not supposed to BEND?????

This is like SS telling people cracking rubber hoses on Raynor is intended weathering effect.

****ing stupid.

That Raiden above, his hair looks a little too poofy, making him look elongated.

I got a message back from Sideshow saying they're shipping me a left arm. I don't know if that's just their description of shipping me a whole new figure and expecting the other one back or they're actually shipping me a left arm we'll see what happens

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Found it at a deçent price but reading about all those break and rubber suit annoys the hell out of me.
Sculpted plastic should have been the way to go, stupid design from HT.

DSCF2608_zpsfwbtn5bw.jpg

DSCF2606_zpsftxhnvxp.jpg

Love this guy, shame about his upper body articulation. But i can live with it due to his look

I can now confirm that the arm is connected via a ball joint. I got brave and pulled my raidens broken arm off. Its in there tight

Upon inspection, the hollow plastic arm is just to weak to contain the ratchet mechanism. I will post pics later tonight. After messing with it for a while, i can guarantee that this will happen to the other arm in time, if played with long enough.

well, you found the answer. did the rubber arm cover slide off? ill keep my arm that theyre sending me and and repair the one i have tonight. btw, your pictures are covering everything i need to see for a shoulder separation. can you please show the figures shoulder and the end of the arm? im currently taking mine apart.

Last edited:
well, you found the answer. did the rubber arm cover slide off? ill keep my arm that theyre sending me and and repair the one i have tonight. btw, your pictures are covering everything i need to see for a shoulder separation. can you please show the figures shoulder and the end of the arm? im currently taking mine apart.

I had to slice the rubber down the middle with an exacto knife. The rubber is glued around the shoulder, so it wont slide right off. Also, im sorry, but i completely smashed the arm already in anticipation for my replacement arm.

Same here. When I buy a figure I don't mined to see joints do to IT'S A FIGURE if I don't what to see joints I would buy a statue. They really should of done that. The play arts figure looks fine and that had joints.

Back