Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link updated on the opening post! Sorry for the hold-up, guys :duff

Edit: Scratch that. I forgot completely about the affiliate link :slap. Let's have Dave edit this one.

Last edited:
Given that's it's a brand new body they can't use again for other characters I'm not surprised by the price. It looks outstanding. Waiting on the affiliate link :rock

Hopefully it comes out earlier, Hot Toys has been pumping out most figures these days months earlier than expected.

Ordered :yess:

Hope it sells well and they do a MGS4 version

Still can't believe they did this.

tumblr_m5n3muDJAb1qfi7g6_large.gif

Last edited:
I was exaggerating for comedic effect, but I can imagine the EX Raiden sword could pop up on eBay for $100.
Amiami has it set for a December 2014 release, and SS has it for March 2015. Wonder which one it is?
Maybe none of them :lol

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't end up like the Snake Eater Snake, that you can't even pose.

Or worse yet, Medicom's MGS 4 Raiden figure.

I pre-ordered it a few hours ago, but I'd really love to see some more dynamic poses.

$300 for a regular figure its sad how expensive this hobby has gotten.

Yeah, I'm buying less figures each year because of the increasing prices. The only 1/6 figures I have on pre-order (that are shipping this year) are the HT T1 figure, and SSC's Snake Plissken. There have been so many discussions on this already, but if the higher price trend continues, I might be priced out of this hobby for good :lol.

Back