Action Figure Hot Toys - VGM17 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Raiden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hrm I actually think this is way more poseable than arkham bats.

it also doesn't have annoyingly cheapo looking gauntlets and boots like the bats. I hate how the upper part of the boot sits on top of the foot... it makes him look extra stubby. hate the way his arms sit also; they always have to be posed out because of the thick rubber.

bats.

raiden doesn't have stubby boots. or cheap looking gauntlets/boots. or arms that cant go down his side because of thick ass rubber.

hrm I actually think this is way more poseable than arkham bats.

it also doesn't have annoyingly cheapo looking gauntlets and boots like the bats. I hate how the upper part of the boot sits on top of the foot... it makes him look extra stubby. hate the way his arms sit also; they always have to be posed out because of the thick rubber.

Yeah, the gauntlets and boots look cheap but it's nothing a 5 minute acrylic weathering job can't fix. Like I said, I love both of them equally, it's just that Raiden feels cheap and fragile to the touch, despite looking great on display, I'm still afraid to even move Raiden around.

19495278031_52eac56d5b_c.jpg

19303411750_63afcac043_c.jpg

Last edited:
I received the second batch of fixed arms from SS last week. Now it has a subtle click & feel confident it won't crack. I think those screws on the joint were tightened too much causing too much pressure on the joint.

Yeah. I just liked the vid cause its the first (that I've seen) that directly addresses the arm issue and shows the inside of the arm.

That fix that someone showed how to do a few pages ago, where you pull off the rubber arm sleeve and put krazy glue/plastic cement on the part of the joint that's breaking-

Has anyone else tried it?

(the fix by actionfiguremovies on page 252)

I did it and wellcqc did too, on his and a few other members arms i think. Worked a treat

Yeah. I just liked the vid cause its the first (that I've seen) that directly addresses the arm issue and shows the inside of the arm.

That fix that someone showed how to do a few pages ago, where you pull off the rubber arm sleeve and put krazy glue/plastic cement on the part of the joint that's breaking-

Has anyone else tried it?

(the fix by actionfiguremovies on page 252)

hi i have a question ..this figure can put the sword with the two hands at once? i can see photos in the google but i can not put the hands in front of the chest.. the arms do not have this joints .this photos are faked? hot toys back to lie with the promotional photos???im getting tired of this game. hot toys slash the scam with the promotional photos and your calidad controls...

you can 2 handed hold the sword. The arms ratchet sideways at the elbow ( hold the bicep, and twist the forearm )

DSCF2836_zpsxmz7cnkf.jpg

DSCF2842_zpszmobikae.jpg

DSCF2665_zpsedadgr98.jpg

DSCF2663_zps1gcseqfv.jpg

Last edited:
Back