1/6 Hot Toys Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Ummmm...... is he wearing a women's suit and it looks like a severe camel toe.

is the second person a male? because based on flat two-dimensional measurements from that photo, his hips-to-chest ratio is 67/52 (in mm on my screen) = 1.29, which is bigger than the the girl's above: 61/51=1.19.
from what i know about humans, it's not normal for a male.

3-man-and-woman.jpg

and "he" has a camel toe suit.

probably it's not even a boy but that new actress from Crapenant.

Damn you beat me to it. :lol

I think that's the worst Cara Delevingne likeness I've ever seen. Valerian looks pretty okay though.

is the second person a male? because based on flat two-dimensional measurements from that photo, his hips-to-chest ratio is 67/52 (in mm on my screen) = 1.29, which is bigger than the the girl's above: 61/51=1.19.
from what i know about humans, it's not normal for a male.

3-man-and-woman.jpg

and "he" has a camel toe suit.

probably it's not even a boy but that new actress from Crapenant.

Oh god, is that image from the Masters of Anatomy kickstarter? :yuck

8c73d875d81082b24b9fba7a7ee177d5.jpg

Nmgrti6.png

I still don't think they'll see the light of day but they nailed that Cara sculpt.

Oh god, is that image from the Masters of Anatomy kickstarter? :yuck
it's from google pics. do you disagree that his hips are too wide - or with "masters of anatomy kickstarter", whatever it is?

it's like they took the bottom from their terminator figure and added the top from a usual figure.

Does anybody think HT is wasting time with this film and should focus on more what the collector wants like Aliens, etc :slap

I like seeing a variety of new figures. I personally am sick of seeing Ledger Joker, Bale Batman, and Ironman figures.

Interesting that they let sideshow do the HS/full reveal. It'd be a shame if these never see the light of day.

They look nice. I'd certainly buy them if they're released.

I think my theater is assuming this won't make much money. Not as many showings as usual, and it's in some of the smaller rooms. Shame. It looks like an entertaining popcorn flick, at worst.

Back