NECA Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS Action Figures First-Look (Exclusive)

Valerian7.jpg

NECA makes stuff when they announce a license. I bet these will even be actually released. ...

HowardChanConfused.jpg

Yeah these look really good, wish I cared more about the movie. :(

I've been so unimpressed by what I've seen so far that I'm not even thinking of going to see it.

I feel like I might even still pick these up though, for customs.

Well, if Hot Toys doesn't release their figures (and it seems like most folks doubt they will), at least we might get these.

This makes a lot more sense than Hot Toys making figures from this movie. Neca can produce all of the cool, new creatures and aliens to go along with the human figures. Hot Toys won't be able to make any of the good stuff at 1/6 scale.

NECA seems to have the same anti-ponytail approach to Laureline as Hot Toys, which is a shame as I'm sure it'd look better. Still, more likely to see an alternate head with this figure than the HT one, hopefully..

NECA seems to have the same anti-ponytail approach to Laureline as Hot Toys, which is a shame as I'm sure it'd look better. Still, more likely to see an alternate head with this figure than the HT one, hopefully..
yeah I would like that too

Back