Hot Toys Unmasked 'Murphy' Robocop Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stay tuned to see how it will look like in another version of RoboCop soon!

270182_10151426009867344_294397838_n.jpg

roboclop_zps8cb67afb.gif

Knew this would happen. Hot Toys is just run by a group of dicks these days. They could have included a Murphy head but they want to hold back for another release to milk the license.
There was a time when Hot Toys would have pushed their limits with their products. There's both a Superman and Clark Kent with glasses head included for a Clark Kent figure. And a Batman figure pretty much guarantees a Bruce Wayne head. Now everything it hold off for a 2nd release.
It was a **** move on Hot Toys too because they hold off this update tease right until the members advance pre-order date ended yesterday.

They can milk the hell out of this license, my body is ready (not my wallet tho, lol)!

Knew this would happen. Hot Toys is just run by a group of dicks these days. They could have included a Murphy head but they want to hold back for another release to milk the license.
There was a time when Hot Toys would have pushed their limits with their products. There's both a Superman and Clark Kent with glasses head included for a Clark Kent figure. And a Batman figure pretty much guarantees a Bruce Wayne head. Now everything it hold off for a 2nd release.
It was a **** move on Hot Toys too because they hold off this update tease right until the members advance pre-order date ended yesterday.

They are still run by the same people. :huh

Though i agree that they could include this head with any of those releases :lol

great thank you HT, drag this one out why not. This will be the replacement line for iron man.
Robo2 damaged version thats in bits
Robo3 with daft gun hand version
lets not forget the TV series ............
Btw yes I did order robo, he is a childhood fav :)

I don't own any 1/4 figures, and don't have any real concept of how much larger they are, but holding my thumb/fingers to a 1/6 figure in the same way, it seems close to this picture - it doesn't look off. The face seems to be 3 dainty finger-nails high, which matches with my measurements here.

A human face, a perfect plate on the back of the head in which could hide a PERS stick

This is some serious money grabbing on HT's part but never the less a smart business move i suppose. Announce 3 robocop figures at once, Everyone goes mad and pre orders, then announce the sought after un helmeted version.

Hook,Line and sinker
th_reeling-smiley.gif

Cool, so a clean diecast version and a BD version with Weller HS? I'm in. Glad I didn't buy the RoboCop figure with the chair... Now that's money towards the second version.

I don't wanna rain on anyone's parade here....

They couldn't include this in either one of the TWO releases?

Seriously HTs? I mean...really?

REALLY??

****** YOU Hot Toys.

Wtf man? Really???

You're already charging $300 plus for the regular version...an additional $400 plus on the chair release...

They seriously couldn't include an extra effin head with either of those?!

I swear, if anyone is actually forgiving of HTs decision, ugh!

take a step back,and think...

Yes, I'm aware I don't have to buy this. I am well aware they are a business. But how can anyone think this is ok??

CLEARLY, they are EFFIN GREEDY. if the HoA isn't enough proof, THIS RIGHT HERE is all,the proof you'll need.

I swear Witt these kinds of decisions, they are making it harder and harder for me to continue to support them.

This is asinine. It's like releasing either iron man or batman without each respective characters head sculpts, only to have a separate release that finally includes said head sculpts.

Cool, so a clean diecast version and a BD version with Weller HS? I'm in. Glad I didn't buy the RoboCop figure with the chair... Now that's money towards the second version.

Both versions will include BD. which is why this particular release is stupid. What's wrong with going all the way with this release?? Why not?!

DX15 maybe??? That's cool but it would be nice to if they just put that head in with this release since its not coming out until feburary......

Back