Hot Toys TTM 20-22 TrueType Basic Series discussion & what to use them for?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any TrueType like wolverine with one piece torso but with a removable neck?
I tried the wolverine body on my ht Leon Kennedy and it looks great but the neck is too big.
Can anyone recommend a good body for it also that has 1 piece torso?
The reason I'm being specific about 1 piece torso is his shirt is ultra spandex tight so you can see the separation on the torso.

Are there any TrueType like wolverine with one piece torso but with a removable neck?
I tried the wolverine body on my ht Leon Kennedy and it looks great but the neck is too big.
Can anyone recommend a good body for it also that has 1 piece torso?
The reason I'm being specific about 1 piece torso is his shirt is ultra spandex tight so you can see the separation on the torso.

Don't think there are any Truetypes like the one you're looking for. Only one piece torso muscle body I know of is the ACI Andrew body

TTM19's body... unlike Wolverime has a smaller neck.... you can also mod the neck smaller... split the sides of the neck trim away access... glue-back

The only wolverine body with large necks are Wolvie, 1st Thor, Dastan, Royce

Last edited:
Don't think there are any Truetypes like the one you're looking for. Only one piece torso muscle body I know of is the ACI Andrew body
Will look into those. Thanks.

TTM19's body... unlike Wolverime has a smaller neck.... you can also mod the neck smaller... split the sides of the neck trim away access... glue-back

The only wolverine body woth large necks are Wolvie, 1st Thor, Dastan, Royce

Hmmm, didn't know that, I do have a spare ttm-19, will look into and see if the neck is smaller or try that mod. Thank you.

Holy crap, thanks bandito. :duff
That will work.
Didn't realize ttm19 is slightly smaller.
Before, I couldn't put the shoulder gun holster on on the dastan body, now I can.
It's not 100%, but it works. I do have him on a side profile, but it looks natural on that angle.

I have a slightly different question I hope some of you wouldn't mind answering. Headsculpts with necks usually pop out of the body easy, with a peg in the body. However, when I go to put on let's say a TTM19 head on a TTL custom narrow shoulder body neck post (neck with peg on headscupt) the entire thing is shorter than expected? It's actually shorter by the connection piece the Necked Headsculpts have. So I propose my question, what is a good remedy to this problem? Is it because the TTL necks are shorter than Hot toys ones?

I have a slightly different question I hope some of you wouldn't mind answering. Headsculpts with necks usually pop out of the body easy, with a peg in the body. However, when I go to put on let's say a TTM19 head on a TTL custom narrow shoulder body neck post (neck with peg on headscupt) the entire thing is shorter than expected? It's actually shorter by the connection piece the Necked Headsculpts have. So I propose my question, what is a good remedy to this problem? Is it because the TTL necks are shorter than Hot toys ones?

If you mean the head sits too low on the custom body neck, in that case, i usually just pop some blu tack or equivalent on top of the neck and use that to seat the head higher.
There are custom neck pieces available on Ebay that are slightly longer if that might solve your problem.
I have bought some of those. They usually need a bit of work to make them fit every body, but they look okay.

Right! Thanks forgot about the blue tacs! I will look into the longer neck pegs

Has anyone who ordered a TTM-20 from SSC received any information as to when they will be in stock??

Are you locked into buying them at ss, cause alot of stores have them, some are even outta stock already. You might just wanta drop your order with them and pick them up elsewhere.

Hi guys. I know that the slim ttm22 is shorter than the others, but what is the actual height of the ttm20, ttm21, and ttm22? Just wondering as I want to do a scale based off of the actors actual height for my Doctors in my Doctor Who collection. Also, are there going to be any HT female versions with the differences in height, body size, etc upcoming?

Are you doing that with the BCS Doctors? Don't use the TTM-20. It is tall but it is also VERY built. No David Tennant there. Also, BCS heads are pretty small and it would look like a pea on a drum on that body. Can't comment on the other two as I don't have them.

Hey if anyone is getting tired of waiting for these to come in stock at some retailers, Fanboy Collectibles has all three types in stock right now. I ordered a Hot Toys figure from them recently, and they shipped very quickly and packaged it really well.

I think I'm gonna pick up a few of these tomorrow, my DX12 Bruce Wayne head has been sitting there waiting for a body for almost two months.

Last edited:
Back