Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exectly but...

WHAT???

Script was written by a dumb adults for some modern children.
Seriously this is one of the most poorly written script from Disney by now.
I meen really, it's a great story with interestin characters and W0W lookin CGI and stuff... but it's so poorly shown, so little attention paid to obvious details.

I love this movie but not so... blindly...

Anyway don't take it too seriously. PEACE MAN :peace

Yeah....this is bull____.

I like the movie, that's all I need. I'm a simple man. :)

Oh, and I just pre-ordered this along with the HT Light Cycle. So this is what it's like to be insane. :cuckoo: :lol

Has any 1 that pre-ordered received a release date yet ???
or any update email or anything ???

Incredibly late but i finally got some time to sit and watch Tron Legacy, and i loved it, my only probkems is that there havent been any more announced figures.

Both Iron Man and Batman and Resident Evil have had loads of figures.

I so want (in ths order)...

RINZLER
CLU LIGHTCYCLE
QUORRA
SAM FLYNN
GEM
RINZLER LIGHTCYCLE

I just pray HT are having meetings on the design of the costumes and plan to release loads.

Its criminal we dont have these. I mean none of them have been released so how can they judge if the line is profitable?

Edit: how does one message HT on facebook, write on wall? Send message? Or is it only leaving comments?

Edit2: any official word from HT on the future of the line?

Well, considering HT's history with "lines"
I'm pretty sure Kevin and Sam are all we're getting unfortunately...
It kind of sucks, but I'm just glad we're getting great Tron collectibles...

Has HT announced any other Tron figures? I'm thinking about picking up a Kevin Flynn, but if he's going to be the only character made from the film I might pass and spend the money elsewhere :monkey3

I think its hard to say anything for certainty when it comes to Hot Toys. The latest Iron Man announcement threw me for a loop. So who knows what or if anything else is coming. I don't think anyone can say for certain unless they make a statement. I wrote Hot Toys about the Tron line but I never heard back.

I think its hard to say anything for certainty when it comes to Hot Toys. The latest Iron Man announcement threw me for a loop. So who knows what or if anything else is coming. I don't think anyone can say for certain unless they make a statement. I wrote Hot Toys about the Tron line but I never heard back.

Hopefully, they will reply but I'd imagine they are swamped with customer inquiries.

Can't blame for them for putting out more figures in the IM line, it's smart business to strike while the iron is hot and consumers are buying those puppies up faster than they can produce them.

Regardless, I think that extending the Tron line with figures like Quorra, Tron & CLU would be an easy sell for them. Gotta keep our fingers crossed I guess. :pray:

I started the Quorra sculpt, I hope to have the entire figure done by the time my Flynn arrives.

quorrawip01.jpg

Back