Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7541977984_5b011aa72a_b.jpg

7541978530_2a8654f4a4_b.jpg

7541813236_3b05ecc941_b.jpg

Never really happy with the head sculpt on this. It's a cool set but his mouth and beard is a bit weird. I got a brilliant custom head here on the boards for him.

Cool pics Jay!

Some pics! Sorry mixed in with vintage Tron custom pics, I can only copy and paste on my phone! And photobucket seems to be acting up again:
There are several pics below, some seem to appear and disappear. New Photobucket glitch..

DSC03825.jpg
DSC03904.jpg
DSC03847.jpg
DSC03907.jpg
DSC03855.jpg
DSC03908.jpg

DSC03841.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with you about the headsculpt Rory. I like your custom head, just wish it wasn't rough.

On a side note, has anyone had problems getting the black outfit on? When I put all the layers on it gets very thick and unnatural looking.

I also have difficulty with the boots and tucking the pants in.

I agree with you about the headsculpt Rory. I like your custom head, just wish it wasn't rough.

On a side note, has anyone had problems getting the black outfit on? When I put all the layers on it gets very thick and unnatural looking.

I also have difficulty with the boots and tucking the pants in.

It's not mate, that's a macro blow photo up. Amazing custom work from Spenser (I know you two don't get along, right?). At least it looks like Bridges IMO.

Regarding the black outfit, HT's fasteners are ____ing horrible, particularly on Flynn. I really don't know why they use them. Take the Fat suit off, looks a lot better.

It's not mate, that's a macro blow photo up. Amazing custom work from Spenser (I know you two don't get along, right?). At least it looks like Bridges IMO.

Regarding the black outfit, HT's fasteners are ____ing horrible, particularly on Flynn. I really don't know why they use them. Take the Fat suit off, looks a lot better.

Yeah, I must have rubbed him the wrong way, because he's made comments about me being gay and such. Oh well.

Yeah, I really like the hair and the beard. HT did it way too...idk...like someone put a crapload of gel in the hair and the beard. I might get someone to repaint and resculpt the beard (maybe the hair too) on my head at some point. I also like Spenser's TRON figures. Greatness.

Thanks for the tip about the fat suit! :hi5:

That sculpt looks great Rory. I'll remember to move the fat suit when i switch mine to the black suit this weekend.

Back