Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick iPhone pic!
IMG_5349.jpg

Wow, best damn display/pose I've seen for Kevin. :clap Nice work Rory. I also want to see him half-kneeling while touching the ground w/ his hoodie on just like the scene in the bar where he rescue Sam. :monkey1

Wow, best damn display/pose I've seen for Kevin. :clap Nice work Rory. I also want to see him half-kneeling while touching the ground w/ his hoodie on just like the scene in the bar where he rescue Sam. :monkey1

Thanks man, i really need to take some proper pics. It's Maxx's amazing Safehouse dio and that head is a custom Spenser one. I keep waiting for the damn Lightcycle to set a full display up!

:slap

Thanks man, i really need to take some proper pics. It's Maxx's amazing Safehouse dio and that head is a custom Spenser one. I keep waiting for the damn Lightcycle to set a full display up!

:slap

Yeah, saw his works and they're beauties esp. that one. :bow I wonder how much did that dio cost? :cuckoo:Oh really? Didn't notice that the HS was a custom. His eyes are closed right? Looks great! :clap

I'm sure it will be a killer once your light cycle has been put to display. :monkey1 Tempted to order that one too. :devil

I put him in the black suit too once I got him but I have him back in the white now. I'll put him back in black once the lighcycle gets here if ever :impatient:

I put him in the black suit too once I got him but I have him back in the white now. I'll put him back in black once the lighcycle gets here if ever :impatient:

I actually prefer the "guru/hippie" one over the black suit. Everyone else in the movie pretty much has black on. Make him stand out IMO.

But how can he stand out if he's all by his lonesome? HURRY UP HT!!

I actually prefer the "guru/hippie" one over the black suit. Everyone else in the movie pretty much has black on. Make him stand out IMO.

Daft_Punk_0360%2B0013_c%5B1%5D.wip5lr_1.jpg

michaelsheentronlegacyweb_article_story_main.jpg

tron-selinda-swan-siren.jpg

All the cool characters wear white :lol Of course with the way these releases are, we will probably only have Daft Punk and Kevin Flynn. It's a shame too, Castor and Gem are great.

Yeah, no accessories or anything for 200$+? However,I am considering getting them now that they can be found for around 140$. I am too much of a Daft Punk and Tron:Legacy fan to resist. Maybe they will drop some more and I will scoop them up.

Yeah, no accessories or anything for 200$+? However,I am considering getting them now that they can be found for around 140$. I am too much of a Daft Punk and Tron:Legacy fan to resist. Maybe they will drop some more and I will scoop them up.

I'm not huge on T:L (enjoyed it, but nothing much past that), but I definitely have had a hard time putting off buying the DP figures. Sub-$300 for the pair is more palatable, but I still think getting them at that price would leave me with more regret than if I didn't buy them at all.

Here are some pic's of my "custom-chrome-apples" for a new (WIP) "SAFEHOUSE" base :

YWiyU.jpg

Rd8uX.jpg

P1sy6.jpg

5ISxY.jpg

Next step is to build the "fruit bowl".....

Last edited:
Finally bit on this for $112 and free shipping from gohastings. Need to purchase a custom head from Spenser so I can display both options.

Back