Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:duff
Hey Thomas!:wave

Any sign of that new Lightcycle base? The one you had a miniature proto of?

:pray:

Hey Rory :duff
sorry, but unfortunately I could not continue working on the new TRON light cycle DELUXE base in the last weeks, because I had to build some ordered bases (TRON & Terminator) :wink1:

I hope that I can show within the next 3-4 weeks a 1/6 prototype. This "base-project" is still running....:panic:

:duff

Hey Rory :duff
sorry, but unfortunately I could not continue working on the new TRON light cycle DELUXE base in the last weeks, because I had to build some ordered bases (TRON & Terminator) :wink1:

I hope that I can show within the next 3-4 weeks a 1/6 prototype. This "base-project" is still running....:panic:

I look forward to it man!
:hi5:

Anybody saw this new bases?

562860_10150952261142344_1975144237_n.jpg

292438_10150952260532344_894257941_n.jpg

487298_10150952260857344_786536461_n.jpg

531630_10150952260707344_1106681091_n.jpg

These are perfect for Tron Figures!! :rock!!
I just hope the price is reasonable... :monkey2

looks enough like an ID disc for me not to worry.

or are you talking about where the name plate is? if so then yep totally agree!

I saw those Kuzeh. I agree hopefully the price is resonable. It would also be kool if you can change the color on those.

Too bad there won't be anymore Tron figures otherwise these stands are PERFECT. I will be getting one for Flynn though.

I just wish they would release the figures the same way as Kevin, and the Daft Punk figures. All you need is that highly reflective material, and wham when light hits it, they glow. UD replicas did a great job on my Sam Flynn jacket with that reflective stuff. The tinest bit of light makes that sucker glow!

I totally agree with you. Rinzler and Quorra's costume didn't have as many light up areas as other characters. It would almost be overkill to add a light up feature.

Exactly! They could release more figures, which would definatley boost sales on the other two. Kevin Flynn did not sell well because a lot of collectors (I am not one of them) don't want to buy just a single figure from a film. They want to have multiple characters. Hence release a few more primary charcters, and you will have better sales all around.

On order and will put it by the Disney light cycle, Disney clu figure, sideshow Tron, and Kevin Flynn figure and the ltd edition I'd disc :) very happy.. Just need a base off max... Any one recommend decent figure cases..

anybody tried dyeing the white inner of the black robe which holds the disc?
Just curious as I'd like to do a custom figure using this.
Maybe change the colour yellow,orange or green.

Back