Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for Cap and I'm seriously considering Widow just because it seems to me from that one pic (and I could be completely mistaken) that the body is meatier, with wider hips, and the expression on her face is much cooler. (And I actually do like the Winter Soldier Black Widow that's already been released.)

10850059_10153698982214460_8929574028730327521_n.jpg

my god im so in

Everything looks great but just HB for me so far - I am happy with my current versions of the others so the price on HB won't be so much of a hit. I think I will wait for the next Thanos version but will definitely be on board for Ultron when he shows up.

I can't see that I can honestly afford that now I've seen it in proportion to an actual person, to say it's HUGE is putting it mildly. lol :thud: $700.00??? What was I thinking?!? :horror

Where the hell will people store this? Seriously. It's beautiful but holy crap. That thing is bigger than a small child.

I'm curious to see what he looks like next to Hulk. In these pics, I can see why they call it the "Hulkbuster" armor, he looks like he could wipe the floor with Banner.:lol

Back