Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy mother of god!!!! Well.... **** the Star Wars line. These look amazing!!!
Have to agree. SW is my primary concern, but grabbing the characters HT is releasing feels a bit obligatory, because they are not definitive and we have seen so many iterations over the years. The Marvel stuff is much more exciting, IMO. Of course that doesn't mean I won't be picking-up almost every SW HT release. :lol

So where is Vision and Ultron?
Dang I forgot about Vision - so I need HB, Ultron and Vision. Hope I can swing those 3 alright. I don't know how you guys collect all the different characters each time - I am doing my best to try and get at least 1 of each character. I still don't have a Thor - still hoping for a new helmeted version someday.

Nope. Not till Friday. This is just setup essentially.

It's 11 a.m. in HK, when does Toy Soul begin?

HB could very well be 11 feet tall. That would put the figure at 22 inches.

hbstatue1.jpg

hbstatue2.jpg

For me it doesn't matter. I can't wait for Whiplash MK II and I loathed IM2. Garbage movie but it allowed a great comic character to be made. Same w/Avengers 2. I don't care how bad it is (of course I'm hoping it's great) so long as I can get great iterations of Ultron and Vision.

Just saw the photos of Thanos -- amazing. Gotta be fickle and say if I can only afford one figure from these big boys that it's gonna be him. Man, incredible time to be into 1:6 with a love of these classic characters. Even if I couldn't own any of them, it would bring me a lot of joy to see them made and in collections. *single tear rolls down cheek*

I really like the movies, and I'm very hopeful for AoU. I used to be the guy who was always bitter about a bajillion Iron Men, but, now, I think it's because Marvel's really hitting their stride. There's just so much stuff that you almost regress to how you used to feel as a kid when you walked in the toy store. Avengers here, Guardians there; as a hardcore DC fan, I sincerely hope they succeed with their plans. Not only because I want to be able to go see great movies from both companies every summer, but because the prospect of Justice League someday being the focus of something like this with Darkseid (potentially) on display would cause my jaw to come unhinged. I'm excited to see Marvel's stuff, too. Sure, this is impressive, but imagine someday, when you don't just have Avengers,but Avengers, Guardians, Inhumans, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel, among others?

I really like the movies, and I'm very hopeful for AoU. I used to be the guy who was always bitter about a bajillion Iron Men, but, now, I think it's because Marvel's really hitting their stride. There's just so much stuff that you almost regress to how you used to feel as a kid when you walked in the toy store. Avengers here, Guardians there; as a hardcore DC fan, I sincerely hope they succeed with their plans. Not only because I want to be able to go see great movies from both companies every summer, but because the prospect of Justice League someday being the focus of something like this with Darkseid (potentially) on display would cause my jaw to come unhinged. I'm excited to see Marvel's stuff, too. Sure, this is impressive, but imagine someday, when you don't just have Avengers,but Avengers, Guardians, Inhumans, Black Panther, and Captain Marvel, among others?

My thoughts exactly. Though I tend to like both dc and marvel.

I wish there was a photo of Thanos with another figure for scale. Are we thinking Hulk size? Also, where the light-up 'gravity discs' on the throne?

Not sure what it is ... but this looks so much better than 1/6th scale. Maybe it is the more defined coloring of the legs.

Kinda bummed that no Scarlet Witch so far. Kind of excited to see that one. I doubt Quicksilver is going to interest me.

Back