Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got 4 official announcements so far. Might get another two tomorrow before the event.

10872730_738863046182306_3396615745058236893_o.jpg

1503631_739779629423981_5707623928017954201_n.jpg

qwell that tonny is cheap 1250 HKD = 161 USD IF what i assume that number in HKD is correct...

I hope they at least have a couple of new non-Marvel/SW things. Is the reason all the stuff they've talked about Marvel because it was pertinent to the topic at hand (MK XLII). Really curious to see Thanos. Think they'll pull a Captain Harlock and give him his Throne?

I'm pretty sure they're just announcing that they'll be available at Toy Soul before other HK retailers, but I think they'll be available everywhere.

I hope they at least have a couple of new non-Marvel/SW things. Is the reason all the stuff they've talked about Marvel because it was pertinent to the topic at hand (MK XLII). Really curious to see Thanos. Think they'll pull a Captain Harlock and give him his Throne?
I think they're pretty focused on Marvel right now with Age of Ultron coming soon. There isn't much else from DC right now. I'm sure they'll announce Returns and Ripley soon though. They're the only SDCC figures that haven't been announced yet.

Also since Thanos is going to be from GoTG I'm sure they'll give him his throne. There isn't anything else to give him so I bet they'll throw that in there to justify it.

Are the Tony and Groot figures going to be Toy Soul exclusives? I really want them.
None of them are exclusive to Toy Soul. They'll be up on Sideshow soon enough. Most likely in a couple of days.

How do we know that it's the mark 43 in hulk buster? It could be Mark 45. From all reports they do look similar.

I think that Tony Stark figure is pretty disappointing really, I just don't see the need for making anymore of him personally..., the suits are unique but Tony wearing different clothes just seems a bit lame to me. I guess there must be a market for it though, I'm sure Hot Toys know what they're doing..., either that or they are pushing things to see where the limit is!?!

RDJ as Tony sells. They'll make him forever. I'm surprised there hasn't been an official Jericho suit version made yet, as well as Afghanistan Cave version.

RDJ as Tony sells. They'll make him forever. I'm surprised there hasn't been an official Jericho suit version made yet, as well as Afghanistan Cave version.

Cave version would be fun. Wouldn't be surprised if they did a Mech Test V2 for those that missed it.

This release is pretty uninspiring. The accessories are minimal. The shield was just a gag tie-in. And what are we expected to do with all these damn tables.

Cave version would be fun. Wouldn't be surprised if they did a Mech Test V2 for those that missed it.

This release is pretty uninspiring. The accessories are minimal. The shield was just a gag tie-in. And what are we expected to do with all these damn tables.

yeah its like a slightly better accessory set, but only because it has a figure. Cant wait for the $30 heads though, ill buy a couple

With the latest creation release, I wouldn't be surprised if we did get a cave version but that would be awesome

Back