Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering the price tag on the Mk43, I'm pretty scared to see the prices on the upcoming Marvel figures.

Getting harder to not get everyone... just about all of their costumes are a vast improvement from the first movie (Captain, Thor, and Hawkeye especially). Can't wait to see their Infinity outfits.

With the exception of Iron Man & the major baddies i'm passing on everybody (Thor, cap, BW, Hawkeye, Hulk) till the final Avengers movie. It allows me to focus on other lines in the meantime since I know Hot Toys will eventually release those characters again.

Yeah with the Mk43 price, I'm still only getting another ultron (in addition the Mark I Ultron that comes with 43) and Hawkeye.

You guys think Mk43 Ex will sell out before Friday? Kinda wanna wait and see if rumors of needing it for HB are true...

You guys think Mk43 Ex will sell out before Friday? Kinda wanna wait and see if rumors of needing it for HB are true...
It's a stupid speculation. I don't understand how people are actually considering the idea that the HB figure will have the entire Mark 43 figure inside of it. It would be an engineering nightmare and isn't needed. It'll be like Iron Monger where only the collar and head of the Mark 43 will be present.

The only thing you would have to really worry about is the amount of milking this movie is going to get. I'm sure they'll do a Mark 43 Movie Promo version and there's also going to be Mark 45.

It's a stupid speculation. I don't understand how people are actually considering the idea that the HB figure will have the entire Mark 43 figure inside of it. It would be an engineering nightmare and isn't needed. It'll be like Iron Monger where only the collar and head of the Mark 43 will be present.

The only thing you would have to really worry about is the amount of milking this movie is going to get. I'm sure they'll do a Mark 43 Movie Promo version and there's also going to be Mark 45.

I for one am NOT in favor of a figure within a figure. It would make an already expensive figure even more expensive. Marvel Select could do that for $100. But we won't know until we know.

I hope HT takes it easy on us..... I know this is just starting, but never thought we have Thanos on the horizon. Crap! Wonder if McDonalds is hiring for my HT problem?

A figure inside a figure is 1. A waste of a figure, and 2. The engineering required for such a thing (while keeping a articulation) would be nasa like and therefore cost prohibitive. I remember the same conversation about Obie fitting into iron monger. The same effect (figure in a figure) can be achieved the same way. I would be shocked if they pulled it off and offered it for sale.

A figure inside a figure is 1. A waste of a figure, and 2. The engineering required for such a thing (while keeping a articulation) would be nasa like and therefore cost prohibitive. I remember the same conversation about Obie fitting into iron monger. The same effect (figure in a figure) can be achieved the same way. I would be shocked if they pulled it off and offered it for sale.

might as well do future IM armors so that we can fit Tony in there

Back