Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

The sculpt seems off from just the eyes itself.

Money saved, thank you Hot Toys. Surprised they're pumping out 4 Caps.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

This is the way Captain America is supposed to look from my memory of the comics exx. I'm getting this and giving him one of my avengers caps round shields . He going to look awesome . I'm not portraying him as the stupid commercial cap he was in the movie but a serious captain America . He going to look great with my round shield .

This is the way Captain America is supposed to look from my memory of the comics exx. I'm getting this and giving him one of my avengers caps round shields . He going to look awesome . I'm not portraying him as the stupid commercial cap he was in the movie but a serious captain America . He going to look great with my round shield .

Now that you mentioned it.......
Captain-America.jpg

:ignore::ignore::ignore:

Bought. I was worried that this got shuffled away in the mix. Perfect for my wife's Cap display. She has the other three and loves them and this is the closest we'll get to a comic figure from HT. I'm hoping the cost isn't too high though but you never know. I'd be happy if this thing was light on the accessories and hit around the $180 mark since I have to buy from SSC Direct...

Why not just keep him with the regular shield. It's not really a "joke" since that's how he was in the original comics. It's just the way they portrayed this costume in the movie that makes it off as if it's just a commercial joke of a costume.

1045218_10151783376509363_906155563_n.jpg

The sculpt seems off from just the eyes itself.

Money saved, thank you Hot Toys. Surprised they're pumping out 4 Caps.

More that this was already done, separated from a two pack and they are going exclusive because a comic Cap should dominate at Comic Con. Add in the fact that the Winter Soldier has a different costume that might be prototyped there (could happen) and you've got an awesome display that might get people to nab this too on sight.

I hear you!
It'll be great to have another sought after TFA Cap variant finally.
The Cap shelf is getting more and more crowded!

I was close to making my own but now SC saved me some money and I can just buy this instead. :hi5::yess::clap:dance

I could care less about the sculpt from the movie . I'm going after the comic book look all the way ! Must buy for me !

More that this was already done, separated from a two pack and they are going exclusive because a comic Cap should dominate at Comic Con. Add in the fact that the Winter Soldier has a different costume that might be prototyped there (could happen) and you've got an awesome display that might get people to nab this too on sight.
I don't doubt that those who have a lot of Captain America's would love this figure. I can imagine the display looking pretty sweet with the other ones that have been released but in general I'm just disappointed that they made this one of TF's exclusive. Thought we would see something from the Arkham line or maybe something new all together.

I'm curious on what they will price such a bare boned figure such as this.

Why not just keep him with the regular shield. It's not really a "joke" since that's how he was in the original comics. It's just the way they portrayed this costume in the movie that makes it off as if it's just a commercial joke of a costume.

1045218_10151783376509363_906155563_n.jpg

I agree with you too . Could go either way .

This would look awesome on a muscular body by hot toys . May have to try a custom on this .

I'm totally digging this - will ditch the military accessories and just have a golden age Cap next to my medicom Rocketeer - nice 40's set up which I'm totally into

Yeah, another Cap to be added to my collection! :yess:

Looks alright and I'd be more interested if I didn't already sell my Cap stuff. Congrats to those that want it but I'm scared of the price for you guys

I like Captain America, I like this version; my wallet and wife will no likey.

But it's a draw 2-2 tie goes to the home team.

I will purchase this at some point, don't seeing it sell-out for a loooong while if the TFA Capt'n is any comparison.

Enough CA figures? Pffft. My most wanted Chris Evans CA figure right now hasn't even been made yet :D

skinny-steve-rogers-in-captain-america-first-avenger.jpg

I totally forgot Sean Penn was in The First Avenger.

This is nothing I would purchase but good for those who do want it.

Not a figure that I'll be buying, but I can't help but wonder if his lines are taped to the back of his shield?

Back