Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

Bad choice hot toys, this thing is going to be a peg warmer for the next two years, but he kinda looks like the avenger's cap, so he might sell out for people that don't have cap, should have done a deadpool, he would have sold out in minutes, they are lazy due to have the sculpts for this guy already.

Ryan Reynolds? No thanks!

Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

If he came with two or three interchangeable mouth sections for different expressions, an unmasked head & a good range of gesturing hands..... I'd buy him, as he stands I think it might be too little, too late.

This would be a hell of an accessory

CapUSOTour.jpg~original

CapUSO2.jpg~original

Is that a white version of the Harley that he drives?

Cuz I've got a 1/6 version of that... hmmmmm

Finally an exclusive I can easily pass on! Looks great for all ya hardcore fans though! Just personally not attached to it

10 iron man +++ and now 4 captain america ..:slap:slap

Not that fussed about this release. Avengers is the best Cap, so this is a waste of an exclusive slot in my opinion .

Would have liked to see a 66 Batman or Ryan Gosling Driver than another Captain America!

I was really looking forward to this but I just can't see any Evans in the sculpt. Also think the expression is not fitting of the costume. If they would have taken the Mark 7 smile and put it on this figure, I would be a buyer but this I'm not so sure about.

Enough CA figures? Pffft. My most wanted Chris Evans CA figure right now hasn't even been made yet :D

skinny-steve-rogers-in-captain-america-first-avenger.jpg

No I'm not joking, & yes, that's "technically" not Captain America. But still. This would make a CA evolution display look really impressive. Plus it looks like it could be cheap ..... ish.

I was really looking forward to this but I just can't see any Evans in the sculpt. Also think the expression is not fitting of the costume. If they would have taken the Mark 7 smile and put it on this figure, I would be a buyer but this I'm not so sure about.

:exactly:

I also really struggle to see Chris Evans in the sculpt, he needs interchangeable faces

who knows tho?

I like it. Along with R/B Spidey, ts the closest thing to a comic book version of a HT. Bring on the PO! And a fitting announcement on Independence Da

BORING.......................sorry HT let's have something alot more special than this..and I'm a Cap fan!

Pass for me, really hope the other exclusives are more intriguing than this one! Way too many Caps are out already. Don't get me wrong I'm a fan and own the avengers cap but was hoping for something not marvel lol! Fingers crossed

This is as disappointing as the Rescue Version ex toy fair figure from last year. Thanks sideshow/hot toys for helping me save more money on my pre-orders 2 years in a row YOU ROCK...:hi5::clap:yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIJKM0sjdo[/ame]

Last edited:
Back