Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0083b_zpsf18f0e79.jpg

:rock :yess: :goodpost: :hi5: :exactly: :lecture :lol

Now that I have all my Avengers, I think my HT addiction could be fading. I've shown quite a bit of restraint lately.

At least until Thor:TDW...CA: WS... GOTG...Avengers 2... Ant Man...

Photo bomb... I'll be posting this in all the Avengers threads.

The Avengers. Suited up, and in civvies.

IMG_5655.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg

Loving this pic! Awesome customs, especially Bruce and I'm impressed you got Loki's Germany costume to the tee.

Great pics!

But why is Thor wearing that outfit? :monkey1

Thanks.
For Thor, i was in a quandry.
He NEVER wears civvies in Avengers Assemble.
But... Neither does Coulson, really. We see Tony in his normal day to day clothes plenty. Widow wears the outfit i have her in, Cap with his checked shirt and leather jacket, Banner wears a suit and another set of civvies, we see Fury in a black suit with no tie, Loki in the Suttgart getup, and even Hawkeye in civvies in the final scene of them assembled.
But Thor... Thor only wears his Asgardian armour. The only change is that he is sleeveless and capeless during the majority of the non-fighting stuff.
I thought it would be pathetic to just buy another Thor and have him displayed without the cape and sleeves. So i had to think if he *had* changed into civvies like in the original Thor movie, what would he wear?
I have him in a longsleeve blue grey top from Barney Ross, blue jeans, Avengers Thor boots(Because, Hey. Thor doesn't wear anything but boots), and a red parka(From the "Bourne Legacy" outdoors set available), just to add a lot of red into the mix like the cape.

To be fair, i did ask a lot of people as to what they thought Thor would wear if he wore civvies, and no-one had any clue.

But if you have a better idea, let me know the recipe and i'll pick new stuff up. Like Coulson wearing a suit(Because i cannot imagine Coulson wearing anything else), i just pictured Thor wearing casual gear.

Answers on a postcard to the usual address.
:rotfl

I would have dressed him like in the original Thor film. I think the outfit you've given him stands out for the wrong reasons - maybe plausible, I mean, what would Thor know about human fashion - however I think its detracting from his cool too much, looks a bit camp.

Having said that, great idea to do this and stunning overall set.

I would have dressed him like in the original Thor film. I think the outfit you've given him stands out for the wrong reasons - maybe plausible, I mean, what would Thor know about human fashion - however I think its detracting from his cool too much, looks a bit camp.

Having said that, great idea to do this and stunning overall set.

I totally get it and I appreciate the input by all.
This is the kind of thing people said before.
I'll have to re watch Thor and see what he's wearing.

I totally get it and I appreciate the input by all.
This is the kind of thing people said before.
I'll have to re watch Thor and see what he's wearing.

If I remember correctly it's just a dark colored tee shirt and jeans. Jane gave him some old clothes from her ex. I'd say with Thor, less is more.

If Thor were choosing his own clothes I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up looking like Username's bash, that's why I said it was plausible. However, people would be laughing at him.

what i like with Thor in this pic is that he looks like he's giving sass

kind of a 'oh no you didn't honey!' kinda thing

it's the head tilt. and i've no idea if that was intentional, but if so, well done!!

if not, well done anyway!

although I imagine he'd day 'uh uh, i know you aint Thor real!'

It's kind of what i was hoping for. That "I can fly so it doesn't matter how i dress" look, lol.
So you reckon its just the jacket?
Would he look better without it?

IMG_5688.jpg

Because i know someone that would look great in it.

IMG_5689.jpg

:rotfl

Back