Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Pretty much a wise decision, or else the animated figures will unavoidably going out of place with their movie-accurate counterparts.

Well, they could go two ways with that portrait....either an animated style (like the CW Ashoka they PO'd) or a "live action" one based on Katie.

View attachment 506688

View attachment 506689

My preference would be the Katie version. Let's just hope it's not another vacant stare vague looking one that falls between the two.

Do you know the outrage and **** show that would happen if Hot Toys trolled people and didn’t include Katie’s head with this Bo Katan Mandalorian version figure?:lol

Well, they could go two ways with that portrait....either an animated style (like the CW Ashoka they PO'd) or a "live action" one based on Katie.

View attachment 506688

View attachment 506689

My preference would be the Katie version. Let's just hope it's not another vacant stare vague looking one that falls between the two.

Um....not when they're advertising it as the Bo-Katan from The Mandalorian Season 2. :lol If there's a sculpt, it'll be based on Katie Sackhoff.

The figure is specifically The Mandalorian version of the character so it’s either no sculpt or a Sackhoff sculpt. The armor is different between animated and live action anyway.

I could see them making a TCW Season 7 Bo-Katan down the road, perhaps as a convention period exclusive.

View attachment 506688

View attachment 506689

I also hope and think they would (and should) use the realistic version.
Otherwise it wouldn't match with Boba Fett and Gideon.

Yeah. There?s like zero chance we get an animated sculpt here.
Bo was teased the day after Boba..... so fingers crossed we get the full reveal next week. I can?t wait.

Animated sculpts on realistic bodies wouldn't work anyway. The show is in a completely different art style to real life and the body proportions are completely different. It just wouldn't look good imo.

Oops, I meant to say “deluxe” option for the unhelmeted portrait.
It must be pretty cool for an actor to have an action figure created with his/her likeness—especially a high end HT figure.

I wouldn?t worry about it. She?ll be like the female Marvel characters where they have such little a accessories, a headsculpt has to be included.

The Captain Marvels (even the regular version) have a fair amount of accessories :monkey3

The Captain Marvels (even the regular version) have a fair amount of accessories :monkey3

If this is what’s considered fair, I suppose:dunno

2EC22E08-ED47-408F-BE86-EC26B3C7713A.jpeg

B33C1167-51B1-42A4-8AE1-A2FFEC861AAF.jpeg

This is how I imagine Bo Katan’s solicitation pics will be like though. Zoomed in pics of costume details just to fill the photo collage and to distract you how bare bones the release actually is. And instead of Cosmic hands, you’ll get closeups of the Jetpack flame effects.

What accessories would you like to see?

Personally, I wouldn’t need anything more than what Hasbro’s Bo Katan figure came with.

But if I had to guess, Hot Toys will include 8 hands, 2 blasters, jetpack, gauntlet knife, some rocket effects, and a headsculpt and stand. They’ll probably count her electronic headband as an accessory too:lol

I’m thinking they’ll treat it the same as Ahsoka; paint.

I was hoping that Ahsoka’s would light up after they teased her. :(

how about a two pack with Koska Reeves?
who is with me?

If this is what?s considered fair, I suppose:dunno

View attachment 506743

View attachment 506744

This is how I imagine Bo Katan?s solicitation pics will be like though. Zoomed in pics of costume details just to fill the photo collage and to distract you how bare bones the release actually is. And instead of Cosmic hands, you?ll get closeups of the Jetpack flame effects.

Doh my bad I just meant the first two Captain Marvels and not the EG :slap

Will be very happy with a bare bone figure, i don't need those extra effects or sculpted base. Give me a Katee HS, helmet, jetpack, blasters, a few hands and i'll be good.

who is with me?

As much as i'd like to add her to the shelf, i don't see her coming. I already feel pretty lucky we're getting a Bo-Katan

who is with me?

Yes!

Just doing a re-watch of season 2 and she?s so great. Strong Vasquez vibes about her.

I expect a quality headsculpt like that of boba, it would hurt if it was like the last Tony Stark or Moff gideon

Back