Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Sad to say I got more involved with the Rebels storylines/characters than I did with the ST. And their droid - don't wanna say too much re spoilers - is one the best in SW IMO.

If Hot Toys wanted to keep adding to the Rogue One line...

Really? I hated that thing. To each their own. :duff

As someone who watched the show from the beginning, Filoni must've heard the criticism and toned his attention down quite the notch. I'll give that much credit to him.

I despised him too early on as he was always front and center but by the end, he was able to just be another worthy crew member. But I still don't like him enough to ever justify buying a Hot Toys figure of him:lol

Yes. Her and Ezra are probably some of the weaker characters of the show (Kanan and Hera are amazing additions to the Star Wars mythos) but Rebels is still pretty enjoyable.

Interesting. I didn't care for Ezra much but I really enjoyed Sabine. She starts slow but she has a good character arc. Probably my second favorite main character on Rebels, after Kanan. Those are actually the only two I'm hoping Hot Toys makes figures for someday.

I know it probably rubs people the wrong way that Sabine was this 18 year old weapons genius but at least she had backstory and a good arc. I liked how Kanan humbles her during the Darksaber training and she seems to become a better character for it.

Yeah, u'll learn more about her in Rebels. I liked Rebels a lot. Baffled why someone didn't do a live version for D+.

I'm enjoying it so far but still having some Clone Wars withdrawal. Ahsoka and Rex might just be my favourite Star Wars characters now, even ahead of the OT big names.

Was surprised the finale showed nothing of Anakin, Kenobi, Yoda etc. I know it was dealt with in ROTS but I much prefer Matt Lanter's Anakin to Hayden's.

Is Sabine like to appear in S3 of the Mandalorian?

Sabine/Satine....I still get those 2 mixed up.

I'm enjoying it so far but still having some Clone Wars withdrawal. Ahsoka and Rex might just be my favourite Star Wars characters now, even ahead of the OT big names.

Was surprised the finale showed nothing of Anakin, Kenobi, Yoda etc. I know it was dealt with in ROTS but I much prefer Matt Lanter's Anakin to Hayden's.

Is Sabine like to appear in S3 of the Mandalorian?

More likely to appear in Ahsoka.

I have been wanting a Chopper figure for years.

I have been wanting a Chopper figure for years.

RustyJ offered a 1/6 kit in the customs section a few months ago. I got it but never got to painting it, among like 2 dozen projects I have that haven't gotten off the ground lol.

As someone who watched the show from the beginning, Filoni must've heard the criticism and toned his attention down quite the notch. I'll give that much credit to him.

I despised him too early on as he was always front and center but by the end, he was able to just be another worthy crew member. But I still don't like him enough to ever justify buying a Hot Toys figure of him:lol

I saw the show during its first run, beginning to end but can't remember them toning him down. You're probably right though.

When I think of Game of Thrones I think of all the stuff that Disney can't do with the IP.

Keep in mind that Disney planned to have Benioff and Weiss‎ work on a Star Wars series. Imagine season 8 of GoT set in a galaxy far, far away... :monkey3

Absolutely want Rebel Fleet Troopers and Hoth Rebel Soldiers. I'm not normally an army builder but I'd probably get two of each.

:exactly: I love these generic soldier types. That's what I love about the different Imperial Troopers, as well. The Rebellion needs it's own "trooper" figures, too.

Sabine/Satine....I still get those 2 mixed up.

I remember a while back there was a discussion going on here about Sabine that had me totally confused. I had just finished TCW but hadn't started Rebels, so in my head the discussion was about Satine and I was like "WTH - Did I somehow skip a half dozen episodes???". Luckily I checked myself before wading into the discussion. :lol

Interesting. I didn't care for Ezra much but I really enjoyed Sabine. She starts slow but she has a good character arc. Probably my second favorite main character on Rebels, after Kanan. Those are actually the only two I'm hoping Hot Toys makes figures for someday.

I know it probably rubs people the wrong way that Sabine was this 18 year old weapons genius but at least she had backstory and a good arc. I liked how Kanan humbles her during the Darksaber training and she seems to become a better character for it.

Agreed. And plus she was a Mandalorian, and had trained at the Imperial Academy. Her expertise might have been exaggerated a bit, but no more than how anything else on those shows (such as the Jedi's Force powers) got exaggerated for animation purposes.

I dunno, Ezra starts off kind of annoying since he's a kid, but he grows into a decent character, much like Ahsoka does.

I was hoping for it but it just didn't click with me and he was even worse when I did a rewatch last summer compared to watching it weekly back when it was airing.

I think Dave and crew did a better job with Ahsoka, might also be because Eckstein grew as an actress during the show. I was Team Ahsoka right after the two parter Season 3 finale after she gets captured by the Trandoshans. I was never team Ezra. In the Mandalorian arc in Season 4 they made a running gag how he couldn't work a jetpack and it took me out of the battles and what was going on.

She just became too much and was too good at everything, what set her over the top was her figuring out at like age 14/15 before joining the Ghost crew that she could disintegrate bodies under Mandalorian armor...didn't matter if the character was a female, if she was a male I would of hated it too.

Won't take anything away from others liking her, same with Ezra, they just didn't click for me.

Yet to find someone whose favorite Ghost Crew member was Zeb lol

All in for this figure as well.

I would love Chopper to be made.

All in for this figure as well.

I would love Chopper to be made.

Back