Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

I'm looking forward to seeing the full reveal. But I'm not sure I'll buy this figure. She's not exactly my favourite character. I only know her from The Mandalorian. I'm currently watching The Clone Wars but I only just started.

Yeah I can't say I really have a huge attachment to the character. I mainly just want this because of her cool design and so I can have a female Mandalorian in the collection.

(And also because Starbuck.)

After Ahsoka, Rex, Ahsoka Troopers and Maul this new Bo-Katan preview gives us a complete line-up of TCW Season 7 Siege of Mandalore main characters.

bokatan_ahsoka_clones.jpeg

Gar Saxon would be icing on the cake.

I too am unfamiliar with the cartoon Bo-Katan... but I was intrigued by her character in Mandalorian enough that I want her on my shelf. Sackoff's performance felt very Star Wars too me.

What is with the headbands with the two yellow lights?

After Ahsoka, Rex, Ahsoka Troopers and Maul this new Bo-Katan preview gives us a complete line-up of TCW Season 7 Siege of Mandalore main characters.

I would love both TCW and Rebels versions of Gar Saxon but it's just a pipe dream until I see otherwise.

OK, so what figures get the axe to make way for recently announced figures...

Shoretrooper
Squad Leader Shoretrooper
Transport Trooper
Dark Trooper
Tank Trooper
Boba Fett
Bo-Katan

For me, of the above, Squad Leader Shoretrooper and Transport Trooper will have to go. Grunt Shoretrooper and Tank Trooper will cover those.

I too am unfamiliar with the cartoon Bo-Katan... but I was intrigued by her character in Mandalorian enough that I want her on my shelf. Sackoff's performance felt very Star Wars too me.

What is with the headbands with the two yellow lights?

FANS think it's a communicator with her helmet, tho not sure why u would want to communicate with your helmet.

IMO it's just something cool and SW-ish. Maybe the next art book will explain it.

she takes the helmet off too often not to come with a headsculpt
they could do Koska without headsculpt very easily as the costumes are so similar

FANS think it's a communicator with her helmet, tho not sure why u would want to communicate with your helmet.

IMO it's just something cool and SW-ish. Maybe the next art book will explain it.

Ahsoka also has one in that picture. Yet no one has ever explained it? Even Lobots headset has been explained.

Ahsoka also has one in that picture. Yet no one has ever explained it? Even Lobots headset has been explained.

Literally just a headband. Ahsoka always has some kind of head decoration on, she just gets that one and a new outfit from Bo-Katan.

The Entity: I'm looking forward to seeing the full reveal. But I'm not sure I'll buy this figure. She's not exactly my favorite character. I only know her from The Mandalorian. I'm currently watching The Clone Wars but I only just started.

I dont have a deep attachment to the character either, although I well knew who she was.

I will buy her - with or without a headsculpt - just because of these three strange Mandos showing up on our screens, kicking ass and not even bothering to take one single name. They were awesome! I rewatched this episode a bunch of times, just to see them in action again. Badass female warriors! How can I not respect that.

And I'll buy her in order to commemorate how this show makes me feel, and the happiness it brought me.

With that said, I have a feeling in season 3 my feelings will become a bit more complex because I think Bo here might become a... problem to our boy Mando. But we shall see! Meanwhile, shelf full of Mandos FTW.

p.s. We need Koska and Wove too, although preferably later because of fiscal reasons. My last P.O. was Jango and my wallet is already cringing.

Mandos are the new Troopers.

I've already cut two troopers for Bo-Katan and Re-Armored Boba Fett. Curious if HT will go Koska or another Trooper variant in their next preview.

This absolutely 100% has to have the head sculpt. If it doesn’t...they are intentionally skipping sculpts for max profit and minimal effort.

Mandos are the new Troopers.

I've already cut two troopers for Bo-Katan and Re-Armored Boba Fett. Curious if HT will go Koska or another Trooper variant in their next preview.

...What if we got Mayfield? In his trooper armor?

Gar Saxon in his S7 TCW armor would pop so much on a shelf.

Count me in.

...What if we got Mayfield? In his trooper armor?

Did he ever wear that helmet?

I can't see HT doing Mayfield. He is HT-sidelined like Greef, Cara, Frog Lady and The Client.

That said, someone could easily make Transport trooper a Mayfield with a custom head.

Special Note: Mayfield is such a strange un-Star Wars name.

Gar Saxon in his S7 TCW armor would pop so much on a shelf.

Count me in.

That totally would. My wish would be for a Season 2 Pre Vizsla. He's the design that got me into even watching TCW back in the day. It was cool to get some Mando's on my TV that weren't Fett's and I love his colors. Kinda happy they get to live on with Bo.

Back