Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Damn people really expecting a headsculpt with this? Hot Toys seems to avoid doing headsculpts whenever possible nowadays.

I'd be surprised if we even got a headsculpt with their Season 2 Mando. I would love to be wrong but they seem to be in the "avoid headsculpts" as of late. At least when it comes to characters that have a full helmet on.

No expecting, but desiring. We all know they are actively avoiding headsculpts, and I'd assume most of us aren't happy with it.

Damn people really expecting a headsculpt with this? Hot Toys seems to avoid doing headsculpts whenever possible nowadays.

As mentioned, this is likely a one-and-done Bo-Katan as far as HT is concerned, so the probabilities are higher for this one.

Boba Fett has a high chance of no head sculpt.

That helmet though, hands down one of the best in Star Wars. This would be the hardest hs vs helmet display choice since Cody.

Agreed on the Nite Owl design.

Should be an easy Sabine repaint once she makes her live appearance.

So many Mandos...so few republic credits.

I heard there?s Beskar in catalytic converters so I may give that a shot.

I don't know, I really am seeing S3 as them all going back to Mandalore to take it back. I'm expecting her to play a big role in whatever Season 3+ of the Mandalorian turns out to be. I don't necessarily think they'll do another version of her, if they do the headsculpt now that is, but I think she'll have ample screen time in future seasons to warrant it.

Like others have said though you can always just display her holding the helmet so that you see both.

Would having her hold the head instead be a bit weird? :lol Come to think of it that'd be a great display option for Jango!

Her helmet design is so cool.

OK seriously when is this going up for pre-order already????

My damn OCD can't handle this. If they decide to not include a head sculpt i'll snap...

Would having her hold the head instead be a bit weird? :lol Come to think of it that'd be a great display option for Jango!

Some folks display their extra head sculpts next to the figures (eg. Iron Man, Captain America). Always felt a bit odd to me to have a realistic disembodied head on the shelf next to the full figure. Pop it on a clothed 1/6 body or something.

I assume that he got the idea from the Anakim of the Bible who were said to be a very tall and warlike people.

Lucasfilm denied it in the 2000s, but the best bet is still that the name stemmed from Ken Annikin, director of many iconic 1960s/early 70s movies (major WWII movies Longest Day and Battle of the Bulge, family classics Swiss Family Robinson, Call of the Wild and Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines.) One of the top ten studio directors of that era.

Early drafts even spelled it "Annakin", the second "n" later dropped.

But yeah, Lucas didn't make the name up.

I'll only get the figure if it comes with "no" head sculpt.

I want to display her like this:

3600_Bo-Katan.jpg

How many Mandalorian armors do we need HT?

Remember the human head sculpt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always thought Lucas just made it up. Mechanical Man... Mechanican... Anakin... Mannequin (like the acting)...

I'm far from the biggest fan of the character and even I think this figure desperately needs the head sculpt. It's part of the character's mantra in contrast to Mando's "this is the way".

I hope Mando impales her with the Darksaber in season three and she dies with that same disgusted look she had on her face when Mando walked in with Gideon.

I always thought Lucas just made it up. Mechanical Man... Mechanican... Anakin... Mannequin (like the acting)...

:rotfl That is brilliant.

I'm far from the biggest fan of the character and even I think this figure desperately needs the head sculpt. It's part of the character's mantra in contrast to Mando's "this is the way".

I hope Mando impales her with the Darksaber in season three and she dies with that same disgusted look she had on her face when Mando walked in with Gideon.

That will never happen. Mando will die before they kill off this character. As a matter of fact, I'm betting that they will kill off Mando (in some heroic way) at the end of the series. Bo will retain the Darksaber and lead her spin-off series.

That will never happen. Mando will die before they kill off this character. As a matter of fact, I'm betting that they will kill off Mando (in some heroic way) at the end of the series. Bo will retain the Darksaber and lead her spin-off series.

I would have disagreed with you before we all found out that Favreau probably doesn't have as much power over the show as we thought he did.

Wasn't a fan of how they handled her in Season 2 (not the fault of the actress of course) but I don't want to see her gutted lol.

Think they did a way better job with her in TCW and her small appearance in Rebels. She accepted the dark saber from Sabine without argument, now she won't take it from Mando and has to be an entitled brat about it?

Wasn't a fan of how they handled her in Season 2 (not the fault of the actress of course) but I don't want to see her gutted lol.

Think they did a way better job with her in TCW and her small appearance in Rebels. She accepted the dark saber from Sabine without argument, now she won't take it from Mando and has to be an entitled brat about it?

She was second in command of a Terrorist group and then lost her leader and sister over a weekend. Gets the Darksaber gifted to her 17 years later and by the time we see her 10+ years after that, she’s still struggling to survive. I’d say she’s earned the right to have a chip on her shoulder and be grouchy:lol

Back