Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Cara Dune should be the next one announced LOL

Definitely getting a sculpt with this one. I just hope they can do it justice. For me the only really good SW female sculpts were ANH Leia and ESB Leia.

boba_sucks.jpg

Given the importance of her removing her helmet in The Mandalorian, I?d say it?s definite.

Yeah they just absolutely have to include one. There's no way I'm buying without it. Not going to support this or Fett coming without sculpts.

Hot Toys seems to like skimping on the head sculpts wherever they can, so I wouldn’t put it past them to forego the unhelmented portrait since they know folks will buy regardless. Or maybe they’ll offer as a deluxe. Really hope they produce Koska as well.

Mando goodness on our shelves, as far as the eye can see.

I was like "Damn, do I need to cancel Deathwatch?" but then no, no I don't. I want an ARMY of Mandalorians.

Mando goodness on our shelves, as far as the eye can see.

I was like "Damn, do I need to cancel Deathwatch?" but then no, no I don't. I want an ARMY of Mandalorians.

They better not cheapen out and not repaint the Death Watch into Axe Woves. He was disrespected enough by being left at that bathroom in there:lol

Very cool! I don't know that I need a Bo Katan but if the head sculpt blows me away I just might. So glad to see these Season 2 characters getting previewed. I hope Cobb Vanth and Ahsoka aren't too far behind.

A Katie Sackhoff likeness from HT is an interesting prospect. She has such unique features.

Agreed.
Let's hope they pull it off without looking too blokey.
I want it,but I'd also still go the helmet as that is also unique in and of itself.

er, umm....:lol

Damn, when the thread popped up I was hoping it would be a full figure preview, instead of another teaser pic. But oh well, still very cool to see that this is coming.

And I agree that a Sackhoff sculpt is a must, given we saw her without the helmet almost as much as with it on. I just hope after the long wait, the sculpts for this and Boba don't disappoint in the same way as Gideon...

Awesome. I do hope for a sculpt with this one for sure. Either way if it doesn?t I think I?d still have to bite.

Hope the sculpt, if it has one, has that iconic smirking expression rather than a blank stare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome news. Glad I didn't pull the trigger on PO's for Transport Trooper and the new Shore Troopers. With Boba and now this I think they have dropped off the list (have the original shore trooper). Dark Trooper and Tank Trooper are still on my list though.

Instant PO with an unmasked head sculpt... but even without one I'll probably end up breaking down and getting her.

I'd just want one because it's Starbuck!

Hopefully they do a head sculpt.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Instant buy! Can't wait to see the full reveal.

Now please give us Fennec Shand and Luke please Hot Toys.

Back