Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

I'm looking forward to seeing the full reveal. But I'm not sure I'll buy this figure. She's not exactly my favourite character. I only know her from The Mandalorian. I'm currently watching The Clone Wars but I only just started.

149785600_4229012890481585_9080838387772995868_n.jpg

Found this on FB. Funny how most of the ones left would need headsculpts and Gideon's just there surrounded by helmets.

I"m really eager to see if Hot Toys will be generous enough to offer a HS for Bo (and Boba). Both teaser images featuring helmets are worrying. Yet, seeing how both teases are not immediately followed by PO give some hope that Hot Toys are currently working on HS that delay releases.

Wondering where and when prototypes will be revealed as well. Anyone remembers if a con or event takes place soon?

Frog lady next please.

I will definitely get this regardless of whether there?s a head sculpt or not. A head sculpt probably means I?d end up getting two.

But I?m not getting my hopes up based on the figures revealed for The Mandalorian so far. Though I hope they can at least deliver a Temuera Morrison portrait for Boba Fett since they?ve done several already.

Koska Reeves would be a big hit in the regular lineup. Axe Woves too, though he could be something like a convention exclusive. At least those haven?t been very difficult to get a hold of.

Corrected that for you :nana:...Too soon?

Haha. Well I didn't want to go there, but yeah there's no chance now. Axe Woves is missing too but I doubt he'll get made, I doubt Koska even has a chance but I welcome being wrong.

Haha. Well I didn't want to go there, but yeah there's no chance now. Axe Woves is missing too but I doubt he'll get made, I doubt Koska even has a chance but I welcome being wrong.

Weird too as all they’d have to do is change the blue paint on his armor and paint a line around his helmet and they’d be done.

Corrected that for you :nana:

View attachment 506373
Too soon?

This picture was exactly what I was thinking of posting one page back. I also hope they'll do a headsculpt for her.

I wonder if Hot Toys still remembers that headsculpts are what sets them apart, and why they are at the top ?? Pretty frustrating.

Excellent! Day 1 PO for me. Definitely needs a non-helmeted sculpt. And Fett-Flipper Koska by her side. Count me in for the Wor-Gar inspired nameplate if that happens. :lol

Agreed.
Let's hope they pull it off without looking too blokey.
I want it,but I'd also still go the helmet as that is also unique in and of itself.

Wow...who would have thought that the Mando line would go this deep.
I really hope there are more reveals...
Another Covid SDCC should have a few of these on display.
I assume Luke will be revealed then.

Just NEED Bespin Han and 3PO asap Hot toys.

That is my problem. I like all of these releases but my first thought is bespin han, esb chewie, and C3po. It?s baffling. As far as bo katan, I can?t wait to see the sculpt.

That is my problem. I like all of these releases but my first thought is bespin han, esb chewie, and C3po. It?s baffling. As far as bo katan, I can?t wait to see the sculpt.

I think they're capitalizing on the hot property at the moment just as they did when they were hammering Infinity War and Endgame figures out. The folks that will buy Bespin Han will buy him now or in five years. I too wish they'd mix in some OT with these Mando releases, but I'm pretty pumped with the options they're releasing from Mando...being a Fett enthusiast and all...

Must buy. I really hope it comes with her head sculpt.

The Unarmored Boba Fett is missing from the list.

Cool I guess. Cara Dune and Kuiil should have come first. This line will always be woefully incomplete.

Cool I guess. Cara Dune and Kuiil should have come first. This line will always be woefully incomplete.

Just like every other HT line then :lol. At least they are consistant in being inconsistant.

Well neither are in the show anymore so we can always pretend they never existed...poor Kuiil.

Back