Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Just like every other HT line then :lol. At least they are consistant in being inconsistant.

Yeah not wrong. I honestly figured Luke would come out next after Boba. Now that they are making Sarlacc Fett armor I'm hoping for Cobb Vanth. Hopefully the teased figures become preorders soon.

Enjoyed the character more in TCW and Rebels but regardless Day 1 for me.

Enjoyed the character more in TCW and Rebels but regardless Day 1 for me.

This definitely has crossover appeal. Can display Bo with the other Clone Wars figures if desired.

Excited to see this. I'll be a bit disappointed if it doesn't come with a sculpt, but it's not a deal breaker.

If they do make Koska Reeves I could see her being a summer event exclusive.

Definitely getting a sculpt with this one. I just hope they can do it justice. For me the only really good SW female sculpts were ANH Leia and ESB Leia.
There really haven’t been many female characters done. Multiple Leia figures, the two Jyn figures, and the three (soon to be four) Rey figures. I think most of the Leia sculpts have been good. Jyn was alright. The Rey sculpts were hit and miss.

I am 100% getting this as long as there is a head sculpt. I display all of my helmeted figures with their helmets but this one will be an exception. Can't wait to see the full product and the PO to go up. Day one pre-order for me!

I am 100% getting this as long as there is a head sculpt. I display all of my helmeted figures with their helmets but this one will be an exception. Can't wait to see the full product and the PO to go up. Day one pre-order for me!

I'm the same way except I will continue to not need a headsculpt. Full armor or nothing for me:lol

This show still has so many great female characters to make: Ahsoka, the Armorer, Koska Reeves, Fennec Shand. Can't really think of any others. Frog Lady maybe. It'll be a trust test of how deep Hot Toys is willing to go with SW female characters. On that note I still can't believe they haven't made Padme.

100% in with head sculpt.

I'm the same way except I will continue to not need a headsculpt. Full armor or nothing for me:lol

Yep same. I?ve noticed, especially the last two years, I?ve preferred helmeted figures.

I still can't believe they haven't made Padme.

It's been about 4 months since that last PT/OT pre-order. I love me some Mando figures, but I need my GL Star Wars fix more regularly than that.

Well neither are in the show anymore so we can always pretend they never existed...poor Kuiil.

I can't do that 'coz the show I got obsessed with was Season 1, not the rehash of Season 2 e.g. the Filoni-verse.

Not to rain on the *joy*. I was all in for a Bo-Katan - just feel like taking my foot off the gas $$$$$.

Waiting to see if HT feels like making sculpts, for one thing. Also the delay on figs - don't feel like I need to leap on a PO. No sculpt for Bo-Katan would
feel pretty cheap to me, since she spends a lot of time helmet-less. Boba too.

It's been about 4 months since that last PT/OT pre-order. I love me some Mando figures, but I need my GL Star Wars fix more regularly than that.

Damn right, of all the films and shows, the PT still has the most missing essential characters. Off the top of my head: Mace Windu, General Grievous, Sidious/Palpatine, AOTC Anakin, TPM/AOTC Obi-Wan, Queen Amidala (red dress), AOTC Padme (Geonosis), Battle Droids. That's before you even take into account characters like Jar-Jar, the Clones, and random Jedi.

I still think they way HT releases their product these days, the teased Boba might not have a head sculpt. They will do the initial look with the head sculpt just to make you buy another figure. Bo-Katan should be a 1 figure release though, they need to include her head sculpt with this release.

I still think they way HT releases their product these days, the teased Boba might not have a head sculpt. They will do the initial look with the head sculpt just to make you buy another figure. Bo-Katan should be a 1 figure release though, they need to include her head sculpt with this release.

Reminds me of the Kylo V1 thing - no head sculpt; then V2 the sculpt has a scar.:mad:

I would have like the option for display. TBH after 2 Mandos am ready for Pascal sculpt too.

Knowing they may pull the same Kylo BS also makes me want to slow down re any POs.

This show still has so many great female characters to make: Ahsoka, the Armorer, Koska Reeves, Fennec Shand. Can't really think of any others. Frog Lady maybe. It'll be a trust test of how deep Hot Toys is willing to go with SW female characters. On that note I still can't believe they haven't made Padme.
3d115ca6ded8ebc29fad4492ee6382fc.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

View attachment 506371

Found this on FB. Funny how most of the ones left would need headsculpts and Gideon's just there surrounded by helmets.

Yep, one portrait in a sea of helmets, droids, and Grogus. Of the remaining list, I’d mostly be interested in Ahsoka, Boba repaint, Fennec Shand, Koska, Greef Carga and Kuill. I should probably PO a Death Watch Mando. I doubt HT will produce Axe, but maybe a custom HS and mod kit will show up in the secondary if that would work. Plus more new characters will be popping up with the Book of Boba Fett coming late 2021/early 2022 and Mando S3 probably Fall/Winter of ‘22.

Last edited:
Back