1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian - BESKAR armor, with little "asset" - DELUXE VERSIO

Those prices seem excessive, even the pram isn?t that large. The child itself would probably be the size of a hot toys head, if that.

But u get switch out hands and heads, and even his little binky. Plus the light-up buttons on the front of the cradle AND a diecast 1/6 bar of Beskar. Just one, tho.:cool:

Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian - BESKAR armor, with little "asset" - DELUXE VERSIO

The Child will probably be sold separately with his floating ball and a couple of other things for probably around a $100 pricetag. Even Hasbro is avoiding him as an accessory and charging about half what they usually do with their Black Series, HT will be no different. They'll justify the pricetag with the ball and probably a specialized base, maybe even a couple of heads.

As for this figure I'm sure HT wanted to wait in case something came out of left field. Disney/Favreau kept The Child a secret and sacrificed the millions in merchandising to keep it hidden from even merchandisers, I have a feeling even if they showed them his final look, that they paused just in case. I wouldn't be shocked if it were previewed and up for sale within the next couple of months. The next season begins in the Fall and if we're talking SDCC I would hedge my bet on something from Season 2 ready to go and orderable right before the season starts to grab some of the hype over something still left over from Season 1.

If HT makes the Child a separate figure, I think all the price projections are way too low. The latest R2 of theirs was $220, by the time they do Baby Yoda, I’m guessing it’ll be closer to $230-250 — if it comes with the floating crib, and interchangeable heads and hands.

If they had condensed the first season to 2 1/2 hours and called it episode 7, only the empire strikes back and a new hope would be ahead of it to me.

Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian: Din Djarin- BESKAR armor - DELUXE VERSION

Yeah, The Child is so tiny, I don't really see HT being able to squeeze a full separate release.
I think doing a big deluxe set with the Mando is Beskar armor (shiny!) and his gift from The Armorer from the finale that also includes The Child in his newest floating pram would be the way to go.
Then HT can release a full-size The Child ala Baby Groot and make THAT a separate release. I'd buy it.

Just give us a 1:1 scale foundling. Hell hot Toys could sculpt the head in vinyl since they?ve used it before on releases like Hulkbuster 2.0 and apply awesome paint to it, then fabric clothing and id be fine with it. This would keep costs lower than the normal material they use for headsculpts.

Flying Jetpack, shiny silver beskar parts, official signet - "Gang of two", real name, battle damaged HS lol but I wont get far into that one.

Collectors are literally screaming at HT right now
giphy.gif

Hot Toys is screaming back politely, "We doing Avengers, we doing Avengers, why you bodda us?"

Won't be buying the basic version that's for sure. Want his look from the final episode, signet, jetpack, all of it. Also, we need a figure of that Blacksmith, she's probably the coolest looking character in the show.

I think I?ll take just about any and every character from this damn show, but the full beskar suit with jet pack is the number one priority.

I think I?ll take just about any and every character from this damn show, but the full beskar suit with jet pack is the number one priority.

Ditto kinda. At the moment for me the first costume is a priority. 'Coz so into the show want the whole arc and beginnings are important. Plus just like the look of it.

Also figure HT is going to out-do themselves with anything armored. There'll be the basic Beskar version, the deluxe, the special diecast, the battle-damaged/dirty.

And I'll want them all.:crying:lol

I'd really prefer the beskar armor as it is by the end of the finale. It looks much better and more Star Warsy all scuffed, scorched and beat up.

I'd really prefer the beskar armor as it is by the end of the finale. It looks much better and more Star Warsy all scuffed, scorched and beat up.

THIS is his best look and the one I want.

F653A2E1-484B-4A27-9901-050634F1EA7D.jpeg

With that said, this'll be an SDCC Exclusive and will be impossible to get for a reasonable price:lol

Until they do a general release of it after lunatics pay $450 for it on eBay like dark side anakin 😜

Just give us a 1:1 scale foundling. Hell hot Toys could sculpt the head in vinyl since they?ve used it before on releases like Hulkbuster 2.0 and apply awesome paint to it, then fabric clothing and id be fine with it. This would keep costs lower than the normal material they use for headsculpts.

I'm just going to buy the Mattel one if I want a life size one. I don't see HT doing one. If they don't give a head swappable baby with the Beskar Mando, then I think they'll do what they did with GotG2 baby Groot and pack one in a different pose with a few characters.

THIS is his best look and the one I want.

View attachment 474298

With that said, this'll be an SDCC Exclusive and will be impossible to get for a reasonable price:lol

I remember not being sold on Mando's look at the start of the series but it's really grown on me. I don't know if I like it just because the series is so good but the platinum of the Beskar contrasted with the green of the child just looks gorgeous. It's a must have for me.

Back