1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian - BESKAR armor, with little "asset" - DELUXE VERSIO

Standard Release: Beskar armor with asset accessory (no ball meant to be held.)
Deluxe Release: Beskar armor with asset and whistling birds attachment for gauntlet, ball for asset and base specifically to the Mandalorian battle.

Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian - BESKAR armor, with little "asset" - DELUXE VERSIO

I kinda hope he doesn't get one. I like the more grounded approach to action and storytelling we've seen so far, and think it would make things too convenient if he could just fly around everywhere.

He ran out of fuel for his flamethrower pretty quick; I would hope if he gets the jet pack, it'll be limited in a similar fashion. Even his pulse rifle didn't do so well for him in the mud.

I am enjoying this show. I think I will pass on the regular release but if/when the beskar version gets released then I will most likely get the Beskar version.

What's dumb is now we know that HT got a preview of the show. That's why they had the heavy Mando prototype ready. I know Disney probably wanted toys to come out for the premiere, but I would have rather had HT wait and just put the Beskar version up for PO.

If they are going to just keep putting figures up for PO as the show goes, fine. But if we have to wait a year in between each Mando figure, it'll take forever to get the Beskar version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What's dumb is now we know that HT got a preview of the show. That's why they had the heavy Mando prototype ready.

With that logic, you think they waited for Endgame to come out to study all the details for Iron Man figures?:lol

You DO know that’s how toy designing works, right?

You guys all know its inevitable, at this point its just simply a matter of time when will Hot Toys going to drop this set. "Little asset" obviously a major selling point. Pedro HS could potentially be included...or literally none existence, like the case of Mysterio.

The fundamental question in here is "How to become a smart consumer..or just go buy the **** out of everything, and go broke" :)

I don't care about the baby Yoda I just want a full Beskar-armored Mandalorian in either 1/6th or better yet 1/4th scale!

What's dumb is now we know that HT got a preview of the show. That's why they had the heavy Mando prototype ready. I know Disney probably wanted toys to come out for the premiere, but I would have rather had HT wait and just put the Beskar version up for PO.

If they are going to just keep putting figures up for PO as the show goes, fine. But if we have to wait a year in between each Mando figure, it'll take forever to get the Beskar version.

What about people who prefer the pre Beskar version?

The version they released makes perfect sense as they wanted to pair it with IG11 and boost sales as a team.

09113FF2-5F50-4A5D-AD0A-6635B72A82B3.jpeg

Its implicitly official, *teased by HT :wink1:. Told ‘ya all.

Loved that messed up stormtrooper. Neck is a bit long in the pics though.

Edit: Waiting for the Remnant StormTrooper thread to pop up.... normally there's like 15 by now....

Last edited:

I'm seriously considering getting Mando Fett in Besker disguise w/baby yoda.

Collecting is considered a serious profession. You’re either all in, or you’re out. Don’t you agree :)

I'm really hoping for an Ugnolte two pack with baby Yoda...probably unlikely though:(

Easy, buy both.

Yep. IMO there's gonna be enough character arc to justify more than one version. Tho I don't collect that way anyway.

I'm really hoping for an Ugnolte two pack with baby Yoda...probably unlikely though:(

He could come with a Blurgg. It's not too big as far as SW creatures go.

Back