1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian - BESKAR armor, with little "asset" - DELUXE VERSIO

He could come with a Blurgg. It's not too big as far as SW creatures go.

Would be super cool, just not sure HT will put forth the effort. I love the character though!

Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian - BESKAR armor, with little "asset" - DELUXE VERSIO

The Beskar version is going to look relatively different next to the original and not just the shiny armor. Most costumers working on cosplay have pointed out that the flight suit underneath the Beskar version is darker than his original. Next to one another they?re going to look different enough to warrant both. Definitely getting both. My only fear is that they?ll go Beskar and then after a bit then do Beskar deluxe with added stuff like they did with the Death Troopers a while back.

Would be super cool, just not sure HT will put forth the effort. I love the character though!

You're probably right. Doubt they'll even put in the effort to make Kuill tbh when they have the easier options of Stormtrooper re-paints, Death Trooper re-releases, and Mandalorian variants. Then again we did get the Heavy Mando out of nowhere, so I guess anything's possible.

I'm really hoping for an Ugnolte two pack with baby Yoda...probably unlikely though:(

Character like that doesn't really fit the Hot Toys M.O. -- not simple like a Jawa, not a main character, not an armoured trooper or droid, unique tooling...I'd be genuinely surprised if they made him.

Really hope they make the asset, need this!

Really hope they make the asset, need this!

IMO no way HT wouldn't jump on that gravy train. Am already lining up where I'm gonna limit myself e.g. hopefully to just HT and some Hasbro 6 inch.

Cummon...Hot Toys is going to MILK this line. Every iteration of Mando is forthcoming... heck they will likely do Die Cast as well once they suck us in with the first 5 releases...just like Iron Man...

Yeah but while other toy companies can get something out within six months, we will likely be waiting at least a year for anything asset related at least.

Cummon...Hot Toys is going to MILK this line. Every iteration of Mando is forthcoming... heck they will likely do Die Cast as well once they suck us in with the first 5 releases...just like Iron Man...

Works for me. I only own Rey/BB8 and Kylo from TFA. And I'm mad about Rey as I could've gotten a deal at BBTS if I'd waited.

So figure I am SAVING money 'coz I'll focus on Mando & co.:monkey3 vs. having a huge encompassing SW collection.:lol

Tho that's probably a lie 'coz these fig lines are like the Dark Side. Or crack. Once ur in, u can't get out:cool: It was only the MCU figs that saved me from other SW figs but that's gone for now:lol

I'm really hoping for an Ugnolte two pack with baby Yoda...probably unlikely though:(

He really pissed me off last episode riding around on that slow two legged thing. He should have gotten with the times and get a speeder.

Add
Spoiler Spoiler:

And a

Spoiler Spoiler:

Season finale has finally completed the Beskar "look". Its time for a comprehensive upgrade figure Hot Toys, and of course, with the real name for The Mando himself :wink1:

And now for something completely different...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Charon the ferrybot.

:lol

I definitely won't mind double-dipping with Mando if they're including all the extras he has by the end of episode 8.

Undoubtedly they'll have him continue to upgrade his armor and weapons throughout the series, so I wonder how Hot Toys plans to approach future versions. One per season? One every major update?

I definitely won't mind double-dipping with Mando if they're including all the extras he has by the end of episode 8.

Undoubtedly they'll have him continue to upgrade his armor and weapons throughout the series, so I wonder how Hot Toys plans to approach future versions. One per season? One every major update?

Anybody who doesn't think Hot Toys will treat this guy with the "House Party Protocol" hasn't been paying attention.

And a

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don’t forget his
Spoiler Spoiler:

Anybody who doesn't think Hot Toys will treat this guy with the "House Party Protocol" hasn't been paying attention.

Don’t forget his
Spoiler Spoiler:

From grungy scoundrel to knight in shining armour - and next season he's bound to start painting his armour in his new clan colour. Probably something involving green!

With baby singing “It’s Not Easy Being Green”!

Back