1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian: Din Djarin- BESKAR armor - DELUXE VERSION

The Mandalorian show is the best thing from Star Wars since they introduced Darth Maul's design (In my opinion :wink1:) Give it a watch, you won't regret it. Personally it has restored my faith in the franchise, despite the vastly mediocre sequel trilogy.

Oh, trust me, I have. Just waiting on an appropriate amount of time off to binge-rewatch the entire series. I was referring to the time when Mando first appeared on my FB feed and I was like, WHO IS THAT. Prior to this show I had not been really interested in the SW universe in years. Finally! Something interesting, and so I'm relearning what I knew and learning all kinds of new things.

Its really interesting to see something *not* focused on a Rebel base somewhere, and then Skywalker this and that. As if this family is the only one in the galaxy. Its much more realistic, the Empire or its remnants would have had a much larger infrastructure so yeah, more likely to see them around.

? Like minutes into episode 1 Mando and obsessed. So much great stuff. Like I always thought of Jawas as these background characters who, like, died, and now I want a whole crowd of them. Soo-ga!:cool:

IKR?! I wanted to know everything about everybody. And to kill some jawas, imagine how a crowd of those things SMELLS....

My bank account may not be enjoying it tho in 2020.

Dude, same. Trust me.

This Mando show has really reinvigorated my love of Star Wars but this show to me anyways is just too good. The style, the costumes, characters...all of it. It has me wanting to go back and learn all of the legacy stuff now.

It would be cool if it was a DX. Head sculpt, jet pack, asset, floating pram, beskar, switch out armor for all of his looks, storm trooper helmet base...

it would be cool to have his ship cockpit. I wonder if JazzInc is a fan of the show, maybe we’d get one.

It would be cool if it was a DX. Head sculpt, jet pack, asset, floating pram, beskar, switch out armor for all of his looks, storm trooper helmet base...

it would be cool to have his ship cockpit. I wonder if JazzInc is a fan of the show, maybe we’d get one.

Hey, that's an wonderful idea for DX19! Are you listening Hot Toys?

No, unfortunately they never listen. But thank you, I thought so too.

Bumped!

Its nearly coming.

Switchable parts would be possible if his undervest remained the same between two armors.

His undervest is different in both armors, I did not pay attention to the cape. So it will be another factor.

His undervest is different in both armors, I did not pay attention to the cape. So it will be another factor.

For sure.

Just wish they?d announce already. We all know it will be a year from announcement at least so need it done soon!

:naughty
84192511_1497972200352101_3466281703020953600_n.jpg

Is that for real? Can't see it on their FB page.

No its fake, just for fun.

Not gonna lie, I got PUMPED for a second there. Then a second glance I was like ?oohhhh this ************? 😂🤣

Even though it is purely bogus, but eventually Hot Toys version will be something very similar to that.

It doesn't mean much but SSC has a RSVP for 1/6 Child. It doesn't say Beska Mando, just by itself. They probably have as much info as us however.

The 1:6 scale Mando w. Child plus 1:1 scale Sideshow or Hot Toys Child vs 1:4 Mando w. Child. Tough decision to make. They should work out roughly the same price. Anyone else thinking of going for the quarter scale Child if it comes with the Beskar Mandalorian?

Back