1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian: Din Djarin- BESKAR armor - DELUXE VERSION

I don't want to live in a world where Gina Carano is cropped out of a wallpaper! :)

Oh, yes. Tho for the moment am using hi res version of this one:

Mandalorian_art_small.jpg

Re: SPECULATION: The Mandalorian - BESKAR armor, with little "asset" - DELUXE VERSIO

Baby Yoda will come by itself and the floating Crip for exactly $267. You all will pay it because you know you want the baby Yoda and hot toys knows it.

This is the way...

He's just missing the Darksaber that you know he'll eventually end up with. ;)

Some tropes are just so SATISFYING tho. Pedro Pascal and Ewan Mcgregor (edited 'coz Obi-wan is like dead and/or can't interfere so let's say Sebastian Stan e.g. Luke tho suppose Mando could start seeing Force Ghosts or some *&^%. Din D'jarin! U must travel to the Dagobah system and retrieve the *crystal light saber* Yoda hid on top of the cupboard) bromance; forced by circumstance to become reluctant allies and then find out they've become friends in a desperate race to save Baby from the power-maddened Moff, culminating in a spectacular global theatrical event hailed by both critics and fans as "the Star Wars the world needed".

There will be *churlish* YT muttering about how Disney, Favreau, and Hot Toys shamelessly milked helplessly addicted collectors, some of whom rack up credit card bills of thousands of dollars. But, as one environmentally conscious fan said (from the special storage shed made from old tires, used florescent bulbs, and stolen milk crates) - "Look, if u don't get why I needed Beskar version 1.2 Mando with DarkSaber, the diecast version with light-up, and the special collector version with the armored blurrg, u got no business even talking to fans. And it's my money anyway so FU".:cool::bunnydanc

Are we gonna have another Luke situation where the first version is still in stock by the time the second comes out....

Are we gonna have another Luke situation where the first version is still in stock by the time the second comes out....

Never collected SW really but get the impression there's a huge number of Luke figs tho. How do u choose?

Some tropes are just so SATISFYING tho. Pedro Pascal and Ewan Mcgregor bromance; forced by circumstance to become reluctant allies and then find out they've become friends in a desperate race to save Baby from the power-maddened Moff, culminating in a spectacular global theatrical event hailed by both critics and fans as "the Star Wars the world needed".

Obi wan dies years before this series takes place.

It's amazing how so many people are confused as to when the series takes place.

it is 8 years after the Return Of The Jedi
i guess they will add Luke sometime in the show

Obi wan dies years before this series takes place.

True - confused I am. Brain damage from seeing the HT damage stacking up$$$$$:horror and thought my collecting days had reached the PINNACLE in 2019.
Now I'm waiting on a Cara Dune Funko.:monkey3

Five years.

This is the correct answer. Five years after ROTJ

True - confused I am. Brain damage from seeing the HT damage stacking up$$$$$:horror and thought my collecting days had reached the PINNACLE in 2019.
Now I'm waiting on a Cara Dune Funko.:monkey3

They released a Cara Dune Funko. FYE exclusive I believe. It?s on their site

This is the correct answer. Five years after ROTJ

They released a Cara Dune Funko. FYE exclusive I believe. It?s on their site

I saw that (and got her 15% off sitewide). Also the NYCC Mando I can never afford....then there's the coming Target ex Mando, the Amazon v2 Beskar version chrome or not with rifle, and Mando + blurrg...but srsly there's lines I won't cross. IMO Funkos are the odd thing I pick up now and then - gotta draw the line.

Settling on HTs, some Hasbro, and maybe the occasional Funko or bust, depending (the Mando/blurrg for sure). Maybe some Iron Studios if they get license. But HT is top of list for me - IMO HT can be brilliant when they want to be.:pray:

paycheck_opt.jpg

Hope they will release him soon, but I do not care with a unhelmeted face but would be awesome if he comes with Baby Yoda.

His eyes look a little Asian to me, I think he will be named baby Yum Yum.

I saw that (and got her 15% off sitewide). Also the NYCC Mando I can never afford....then there's the coming Target ex Mando, the Amazon v2 Beskar version chrome or not with rifle, and Mando + blurrg...but srsly there's lines I won't cross. IMO Funkos are the odd thing I pick up now and then - gotta draw the line.

Settling on HTs, some Hasbro, and maybe the occasional Funko or bust, depending (the Mando/blurrg for sure). Maybe some Iron Studios if they get license. But HT is top of list for me - IMO HT can be brilliant when they want to be.:pray:

View attachment 474834

This meme was actually the first time I laid eyes on Mando, was immediately OH CRAP WHO IS THAT?!!! even as I forked out $20 to upgrade an MMO character's stats/appearance the night before.... very relatable, lol

Immediately wanted to know more about this, and so here we are.

This meme was actually the first time I laid eyes on Mando, was immediately OH CRAP WHO IS THAT?!!! even as I forked out $20 to upgrade an MMO character's stats/appearance the night before.... very relatable, lol

The Mandalorian show is the best thing from Star Wars since they introduced Darth Maul's design (In my opinion :wink1:) Give it a watch, you won't regret it. Personally it has restored my faith in the franchise, despite the vastly mediocre sequel trilogy.

Last edited:

One thing I've personally enjoyed is being SURPRISED. E.g., knew about the show, but basically viewed it as mildly interesting filler until the MCU series. Ok, *yeah* Disney+ is coming online, am overhauling channels and equipment, let's check out, can watch some classic Disney, whoo-hoo, sux I gotta wait more for MCU series tho zzzzzzzz.....

Like minutes into episode 1 Mando and obsessed. So much great stuff. Like I always thought of Jawas as these background characters who, like, died, and now I want a whole crowd of them. Soo-ga!:cool:

My bank account may not be enjoying it tho in 2020.:horror Anyway since I like details - wonder if HT will go the extra mile with the Mando figs and have what looks like some sort of metal mesh the armor plates attach to e.g. u can take the pauldrons etc. off. Probably not, but in the show though it was cool to see.

Back