Hot Toys TMS: Your Most Wanted Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cottonmouth because Mahershala Ali is one suave mother****er
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Civvie Matt
Pawn shop Punisher
Kingpin
Black suit Daredevil

I'd love to see comic style versions of characters and figures of people not in the MCU like Juggernaut or Mr. Sinister. I'd also love for them to 90s movie turtles. That's the dream! :lol

So with Daredevil set to be the first TV Masterpiece Series (TMS) figure, although oddly numbered TMS003, it got me thinking about what other figures this new line might include. Who would you like to see in this line?

For Marvel TV, I would love to see the following figures:

Agent Carter:

Peggy Carter
Edwin Jarvis
Howard Stark
Dr. Zola
Dottie

I would LOVE some figures from Agent Carter...all of those you've listed would be must buys for me! :)

Oh hell yea.

My dream HT set.....

toothless-and-hipcup-in-how-to-train-your-dragon-2.jpg

This....

Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Elektra
Wilson Fisk
Cottonmouth
Claire Temple
Quake
Agent May
Ward
Mockingbird
Lady Sif
Agent Carter
Jarvis
Howard Stark
Dottie

Civilian Matt Murdock
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage
Daisy Johnson
Yondu-GoTG
Diecast Mark I with hostage Tony Stark

I love these thread.....always so full of things HT would never touch in a million years......they only do Marvel, DC and Star Wars now.....

Maybe another company........

But most of these are too far out and niche.

I wish for a 1/6 Bub from Day of the Dead....and thats never gonna happen....so I just and making one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TMS?
Dr. Ford (West World)
Nucky Thompson (Boardwalk Empire)
Dexter Morgan (Dexter)
Jack (LOST)
Matt Murdock (Daredevil)
Jessica Jones (Jessica Jones)

Those are the first that come to mind.

From any TV show? Wouldn't want any Marvel/DC TV figures, but I'd love a Dean Winchester. Wouldn't make Hot Toys a profit, but that's beside the point :lol

From any TV show? Wouldn't want any Marvel/DC TV figures, but I'd love a Dean Winchester. Wouldn't make Hot Toys a profit, but that's beside the point :lol

I stopped watching SPN a couple years ago (season 9) but still hold the show dear to my heart and i'd always hoped for 1/6 figures. Was thrilled to hear the news of a Dean figure by Quantum Mechanix, but I must admit it's a disappointment (the outfit is pretty nice but the headsculpt looks nothing like Ackles IMO. Same with their Sam. Castiel looks better though). I'll pass! :rolleyes2 ) So yeah, I would have loved a HT Dean Winchester (or Sam, or Castiel, or Crowley, actually) but we both know it's not going to happen :lol

Back